Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: If you're not sure about vaping, and have 20 bucks, it's worth considering Fasttech

AVF Regular
    I just got 10 needle tip bottles and 100ml of winston for 14 dollars with free shipping.
    fifthflo and keyboardmama like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I just got 10 needle tip bottles and 100ml of winston for 14 dollars with free shipping.
    Good to know, Winston's my backup.....must be listed past page 1, I didn't look further than that.

I've been vaping for only 17 days (8 days with some nic juice). I bought 2 starter kits from 2 Aussie vendors. I jumped in and bought what I thought was a reasonable product.

Although I'm just a newbie to vaping after smoking for 47+ years, I have learned a lot from this forum. I have checked out various products and prices from various vendors' sites since buying my kits. I'm always keen on getting the 'Real McCoy' even if it costs a bit more. Clones are okay if they're disposables like cartos.

The 2 'cheapie' sites disclosed in this Thread are great. I've just got to comapre both and prepare my shopping lists.

Although I wouldn't mind finding out about the 'most places' that are selling the CE4's for $0.90 that neofelis (Neo) refers to.

I note that his input was posted at 9.14pm yesterday 19-4-13. Since then a number of members have asked for more details of where the $0.90 clearos can be bought......And still waiting for a reply.

Perhaps he forgot that he made that statement or is still searching for that site. I'm sure he can back up his statement. Just hope he WILL.
    keyboardmama likes this.

AVF Regular
    Neo's probably quoting a price on bulk clearos. Ill wait another 24 hrs for him to pipe up before I disclose a vendor that sells them for 35% more (not including shipping).
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    He responded in another thread

Saturday night at 11:30pm and no delivery?!
    Mushman likes this.

AVF Regular
    9 converts out of 263 contacts in 3 days.....I don't know how many contacts are smokers - would be higher than the national average given the circles I move in, so say 30% that's over 10% of smokers converted over the weekend. Wish I could get a stat on how many smokers saw the link and ignored it. Ill post the link for a week or so and report results .

Can't thank you enough VoG!!!
    margyb, CCC and Vapes of Groth like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    If you guys want cheap stuff and clones check out
    Electronic Cigarette - Buy Cheap E Cigs - China E Cigarettes
    Buy Cheap Best Electronic Cigarette For Sale At Wholesale Price From China Online Store - ahappydeal.com
    Health & Beauty, Health Care, E-Cigarettes - MiniTake
    CHINA-SELLS.COM-Wholesale and retail supply of electronic cigarettes from China - Wholesale and retail supply of goods from China and Hong Kong - free shiping
    There are lots out there if you look .... No Guarantee of quality but

I have however shopped at ALL of the above , and if you dont mind waiting for snail mail , they have ALL come thru and delivered what you buy ( for me anyway ) , prices are shipping included too which is handy
    Many of the links FM posted, have other sites also, which don't offer "free shipping", the listed sites factor shipping into the prices of their products & charge a little more for them in some cases.
    For instance I ordered from a sister site to one of these & got an even cheaper deal, after shipping was added. The catch is you need to buy enough to make shipping worthwhile with the non-"free shipping" sites, if you order only a few cartos/clearos you are going to be paying more than from the sites listed.
    keyboardmama likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234