Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: If you're not sure about vaping, and have 20 bucks, it's worth considering Fasttech

If you're not sure about vaping, and have 20 bucks, it's worth considering Fasttech

It does take 3 weeks to arrive, but it's incredibly cheap especially if your not sure about vaping; you can get a single trial e-cig for under 10 bucks, $9.90 CE4+ 3-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shippingand a few juices to trial, the well known Dekang in various flavours, premixed, so nothing to do except fill and vape, or the higher end and well regarded Liqua, with Italian flavours, also premixed and ready to vape. 569 Electronic Cigarettes (Liquid Volume: 10ml) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping I suggest new vapers get the 18 mg versions of several of them in smaller sizes, get some tobacco as well as some sweet flavours.

The free shipping makes it so much cheaper.

For a paltry investment of 20 bucks you can get a trial e-cig with 3 or 4 flavours to try, easy peasy, of course there is so much more in the vaping world but the first thing is to give it a try.

Of course if you find you want to vape full time you can get a lot more other stuff on that site as well as larger sized liquids in 50 mls or more; all with free shipping!
    Noe, gregds, margyb and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    but whats the quality of the tech like?
    Mushman likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    but whats the quality of the tech like?
    looks like a stardust an ego clone, a charger and shipping for $10 to me.

how good does it need to be ?
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    You could possibly put together a complete try it kit for a stupidly low price from the looks of it.

Or make an "OMG EVERYTHING DIED OH CRAP OH CRAP" kit to hide in the cupboard.
    margyb likes this.

The Liqua juice is great! I haven't gotten an Ego with CE4 yet, but I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be reasonable. My Cobra clone is OK, with 2 x pre-oxidised wicks, but honestly it's hard to vape with it when I've got the Smok AC9 clone. I'm using one of the wicks from my Fasttech Cobra for the AC9 and it's sublime.

AVF Regular
    blankedouttenchar
    Last edited by qwertylesh; 01-09-13 at 03:22 AM.
    Stoney and neofelis like this.

If you're really lazy and don't want to clean and dry burn you can buy a stack of 6 pack stardusts for $8.82 per 6 and just throw them away once they're gunky. Anything to reduce barriers to vaping.

It's almost worth getting the Cobra clone just for the wicks!

Quote Originally Posted by qwertylesh View Post
    yeah i buy from fasttech, theyre ok for some stuff, a good DX alternative imo
    I find their shipping takes about 2 - 3 weeks, its not always definitely 3 weeks but is slow yeah.
    and if qwerty buys there, you just KNOW its good value..
    qwertylesh and izmali like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I can say that fasttech has some excellent customer service too, I had a problem with my order from them & they sent replacement at no cost to me within a day of me posting pics of the bits in question.
    Cheap prices + great customer service = a happy Noe
    izmali likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    I've just put in a small order for some bits and pieces. Will be interesting.
    Thanks for the heads-up
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast