Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Juice arrived! Yaaaayyy!!

Juice arrived! Yaaaayyy!!

I am now officially a convert! Nicotine plus flavor is da bomb! Oh ecigs where have u been my whole adult life hahaha.

i mixed 1/3 heaven gifts nic with 2/3 flavor juice and it is amazeballs, you know the funny thing is i havent even had a nic buzz like this in ages, i almost forgot what it feels like but this is the shizzle. reckon my resistance will build up pretty quick but still nice while it lasts this sort of feeling, I feel like ive had 3 rum cokes and 5 dunhills and its not even 5pm yet lol. all with half a tank so far! tonite will be a good one!

Hope everyone else has a sweet weekend.

Retired Account
    Take it easy, sparkly... what mg is your nicotine juice? What about your flavour? Is it a concentrate, or a doubler, or a tripler, or?
    You can go overboard and get a nasty nic hangover, and it takes a while longer to feel it than it does when you're smoking and drinking.
    Let's make sure you've got the right stuff in the right ratios, eh?
    margyb and tally-ho like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Good to see you enjoying a vape Sparkly but take it easy, too much nic can be a bad thing!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I get a bit buzzy in the mornings if I don't use a lower mg juice, and if I vape too much too strong the dreaded headache comes along.

Glad you are enjoying it though sparkly. I suspect you will be having a weekend bonding with juice

Hahaha thanks everyone, yeah I decided to take it a bit easier after the first tank and only put a few drops of nic in this time, the rest is just flavor. Drunk about a litre of water as well. Gotta listen to the old body, right? saying that its well past beer O clock now so may have a beverege or 2 to see how it all works together fingers crossed no hangover.
    it was 50mg juice btw, i got that strong so i could dilute it down, i only smoked lights b4 so hopefully this bottle lasts a long time.

Retired Account
    As long as your nicotine liquid is half to 1/3rd of the volume of whatever you're vaping, you'll be fine. That will make the nicotine per mL something between 16mg - 25mg. According to the greek doctor, we absorb the nicotine at around 1/3rd of what we did when we smoked. Sooo.. if you smoked "4s" or "8s" (I think that's like extra mild and super mild), your ideal mg/mL would be somewhere between 12mg - 24mg. It isn't an exact science, and some people can only handle low nic, and others need higher to keep the cravings at bay. Remember it's a bit different to smoking, as the nicotine is mainly absorbed through the mucous membranes in your mouth and throat, rather than going to your lungs and virtually straight into your blood stream. It might take a few minutes to really "feel" like you're getting a "hit" as opposed to smoking, where it's really a matter of seconds. So if you're trying not to smoke, remind yourself that the vape will take a few minutes to hit your blood stream properly, so you should delay lighting a smoke a few minutes and vape instead. It helps to understand what's going on in order to beat the smoking gremlins which insist that you need a smoke NOW, damnit!
    Simon_A likes this.

AVF Regular
    i'm lucky. not once since i started vaping have my smoking gremlins screamed at me. they might have whispered slyly a couple of times, but that's about it.
    Porpoise and darkhorsefkn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    As long as your nicotine liquid is half to 1/3rd of the volume of whatever you're vaping, you'll be fine. That will make the nicotine per mL something between 16mg - 25mg. According to the greek doctor, we absorb the nicotine at around 1/3rd of what we did when we smoked. Sooo.. if you smoked "4s" or "8s" (I think that's like extra mild and super mild), your ideal mg/mL would be somewhere between 12mg - 24mg. It isn't an exact science, and some people can only handle low nic, and others need higher to keep the cravings at bay. Remember it's a bit different to smoking, as the nicotine is mainly absorbed through the mucous membranes in your mouth and throat, rather than going to your lungs and virtually straight into your blood stream. It might take a few minutes to really "feel" like you're getting a "hit" as opposed to smoking, where it's really a matter of seconds. So if you're trying not to smoke, remind yourself that the vape will take a few minutes to hit your blood stream properly, so you should delay lighting a smoke a few minutes and vape instead. It helps to understand what's going on in order to beat the smoking gremlins which insist that you need a smoke NOW, damnit!
    Never knew that's how it all works, thanks Mrs. G. Been mixing the missus' juice at 12mG and she used to smoke 4's.
    Been mixing mine at 18mG, and I used to smoke 8's.

It what has "felt" the right level. didn't actually know the maths behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

Retired Account
    Simon, it's only approximate, but I trust what Dr Farsilonliupoloupolis (I know his last name is something like that.. the Dr behind the big vaping survey which is happening now) said. He was arguing against the limiting of nicotine liquid concentration at a big European Union enquiry into the regulation of ecigarettes in the EU. He was such a passionate speaker, and when they tried to cut him off at the 5 minute mark(all the speakers were only supposed to get 5 minutes each), he told the moderator that all of the greek representatives had given him their time as well because he had the most important things to say, so he was representing them all, so he was allowed to continue for another few minutes. He really was brilliant and passionate and I'd trust my health in his hands. I was very impressed.
    margyb likes this.

I don't think it's a hard and fast rule. I used to smoke 4s and I now I vape 6mg, but I could go lower no worries. Lower nic means you can vape more right? and more is better right? It made sense in my head at least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast