Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need recommendations on good tobacco flavours.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Need recommendations on good tobacco flavours.

Hi guys.

I need some recommendations on good tobacco flavours. I've had tobacco from Greenhouse One and RY4 from Mount Baker, and hate them both.

I really enjoyed congress and the red flavour from V2, which I got when I orginally bought my cig. If anyone's had one of those, maybe they can suggest a flavour from Mt Baker that's similar?

Mt. Baker is my preferred supplier. I just don't have the money to spend on more flavours I'm not gonna like.

Here's hoping someone can help me out! I realise flavour is a very subjective thing, but yeah.

Cheers!

EL Toro Classico
    I am addicted to these and almost vape nothing else now. Delivery is pretty quick, about 10 days, and if you join their _in private_ club you get a discount PLUS you can get a few free samples of their new "Cellar" range.
    If you spend more than about $60 or so you get free delivery, so it actually ends up about 50 cents/ml of ready to vape fabulous e-juice, which isn't bad.
    It is for tobacco lovers and they use real steeped tobacco for the flavours.

I reckon most vapers figure out early on if they are in the sweet camp or the tobacco camp and most stick to one or the other.

Puros is highly recommended, even if you don't like cigars, it is a very complex dark nutty tobacco taste and my favourite. Next favourite for me is Virginia, a very easy mellower light tobacco. Guevara is similar, but more earthy and punchy. I am rediscovering it now I have a Genesis. Cigarillos is a little like Puros, but a bit more aniseed and dryer.

I have started vaping these now on a Genesis and they are even better! I was vaping them on Stardusts and Vivinovas for a few months quite happily too, but being naturally steeped juices they gunk up your gear much more quickly and I had to wash and clean and dry burn every couple of tanks.

AVF Regular
    +1 to the el toro - cigarillos naturales is my current favourite tobacco vape, but it is a fairly light flavoured juice
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

You get yours from OS Mick?

I'm pretty keen to try some of the real stuff.

Have some Pipe Sauce Long Bottom Leaf here and man that is a nice baccy Vape!!

Alas, I'm totally addicted to Black Fire Honey Tobacco extract and about 2.5ml of concentrate left 5.jpg

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushman View Post
    You get yours from OS Mick?

I'm pretty keen to try some of the real stuff.

Have some Pipe Sauce Long Bottom Leaf here and man that is a nice baccy Vape!!

Alas, I'm totally addicted to Black Fire Honey Tobacco extract and about 2.5ml of concentrate left 5.jpg
    yeah just ordered another batch from houseofliquids today. Although blackfire is a hell of alot sweeter than these
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    +1 to the el toro - cigarillos naturales is my current favourite tobacco vape, but it is a fairly light flavoured juice
    So your the reason they are sold out of it at the moment! Went to get a wide selection of sample from that site and sold out of el toro - cigarillos naturales.
    Mickg33 likes this.

AVF Regular
    just ordered some my self the other day, and it was sold out - added to cart and accepted my money anyway, so assume, just need to wait a tad longer for delivery

AVF Regular
    Same here Mick...its on its way so must be all good...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    just ordered some my self the other day, and it was sold out - added to cart and accepted my money anyway, so assume, just need to wait a tad longer for delivery
    Ha ha ... I went to order the other day, saw they were sold out ... and went goddamn, later
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast