• 1 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By second_chance
  • 4 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By Domo
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: Nicotine purchase decision

Nicotine purchase decision

I'm about to purchase unflavoured nic juice for the first time. I think I'll go with Health Cabin, as they seem well priced and have a good reputation. Because I'm vaping about 3-4ml at 3mg of nicotine a day I won't be going through very much. I estimate 30ml at 36mg should last me over 3 months. I've also estimated 30ml at 36mg should make up 180ml of juice at 6mg ready for doubling with some local Aussie vendors, something I'm really keen to start trying. I want to know...

1 - Have I got the maths right?
    2- Can I freeze nic juice?
    3- and if so does it matter if it's pg or vg?

Thanks in advance

you are using 10 to 12mg of nic per day, (3-4 * 3)
    you are buying 30*36 = approx 1000mg

so yep 100 days or so.

1) maths is ok
    2) yes, but no need
    3) dont think so

the only thing you may have wrong for juice currently is vendor, HC seems to be having mailing issues currently and the worst juices I have ever bought, came from HC.

go with HG is my suggestion.
    tally-ho likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yes that is right. Add 150ml of base to your nic juice and you have 180ml of 6mg liquid. You can store it in the freezer to prolong its life. Does not matter, pg or vg but I don't think the pg will freeze solid. Keeping it very cold will slow any decomposition however.
    tally-ho likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I'd get 115ml instead of 30ml at 36mg/ml, this will last you roughly a year & the unflavored nic won't go off in that time. The advantage is cost savings, the most expensive item of an order of 30ml of juice would be shipping, having to ship 4 times will cost you around $60, as opposed to shipping one time for $15, that extra $45 will get you a cheap VW mod or 2x twist batts or a bunch of VOBCCs or other clearos etc.
    davee, MrGruffy, Domo and 1 others like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I just got some nic tonight and decided on 250ml because the shipping was $27 and i only wanted to pay that once in a year at most.
    tally-ho likes this.

Thanks for all the advice, much appreciated.

Stoney - Who/what is HG? or anyone else know a better supplier than Health Cabin?

Super Moderator
    tally-ho likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tally-ho View Post
    Thanks for all the advice, much appreciated.

Stoney - Who/what is HG? or anyone else know a better supplier than Health Cabin?
    Best electronic cigarettes_ecigarettes_eliquids_ejuices - Heaven Gifts

Juice is more expensive from HG & postage by DHL or EMS will cost about the same, as it will from HC.
    HC is not having problems shipping juice via DHL & in your case for unflavored 36mg/ml nic, that's where I'd be considering to purchase from, with DHL or EMS shipping.
    tally-ho likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!