Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: nicotine hangover

i think the dreams come with giving up smoking, not the nic, as they stop after a while.
    i experienced them on patches and vaping but they stopped after a while both times.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

If you do a bit of Googling on the subject of 'vivid dreams and nicotine patche's some believe it is to do with the nicotine making you more alert and the chemical changes in the brain which you eventually get used to. REM sleep patterns are changed.

Some nicotine patches have a warning on the information sheet about the dreams.

As you suggested or it could just as well be a combination of the two.

AVF Regular
    Dehydration causes a hangover, so I'd go with drinking more water while vaping. The problem is that drinking anything will cut down the nic absorption, so there lies the problem. Also I'm finding vaping dries out my nasal passages so water isn't going to help much there.

Icky/furry tongue, that's likely to be too much flavouring or vaping the same stuff to much.

Some of these more powerful devices are a problem as well I think. If there producing "tons of vapour" that implies to me that they're pulling a lot of water out of your body.

AVF Regular
    Yep I agree with you LIzzBizz.. Kay is adorable!

Outside of when I first started vaping I don't get the headaches or dizzyness or any other problems.. and I do chain vape on the 24mg... I drink plenty of water (and coffee too)... so I don't know if that makes any difference other than I'm just plain lucky.
    kay67kay likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345