Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Help please!!!!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Help please!!!!

Hi, current smoker.. Pack a day.. Looking to quit! I've been reading and re-reading and all the info is a tad overwhelming!
    I bought a ecig a few years ago called elusion and didn't like it at all.. It burnt my throat and gave off hardly any vapour! So I'm looking for recs.. Something with good vapour.. One that I can use pre-filled in it, a good starter kit perhaps?
    I'm so overwhelmed with it all I have zero idea where to start!!! Any help would be muchly appreciated

AVF Regular
    vapingcobra has a couple of good starter kits, but it is one that you have to fill the tanks of the clearomiser yourself. most people on here will recommend a set up like this. you will get batteries with good life and a delivery system that works reliably. personally, i would recommend the cobra a kit from vaping cobra as a great starting point Electronic Cigarette eGo-T Starter Kit - Cobra Kit A this kit gives you everything you need to get started. all you need apart from this is some nicotine liquid, which you need to order from overseas.
    jen likes this.

Update your location in your profile and one of our trusty regulars might be able to help you out if you can't find much on here. (which I highly doubt)

Having someone explain it to me in person with the physical gear in hand helped so much more.

AVF Regular
    Australian suppliers for the hardware, select a kit in your price range, suggestion below,

http://vapingcobra.com.au/electronic.../starter-kits/

Over seas supplier for e-juice, Nicotine is illegal to sell/buy in Australia BUT you can import for PERSONAL use only, get a few 10ml at 50% PG 50% VG with your preferred flavor, strength?, go "up" from what you smoke, if 6mg, go 12, if 18mg, go 24, its easy to weaken, difficult to strengthen, suggestion below.

HC E-Juice/E-Liquid : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Hi Goldbury, welcome to AVF.

The kit Kay linked to is a good kit at a good price, great for a new vaper that has no idea where to start.

You will need nic juice though to use with it. To get juice quickly & at a reasonable price, I would order from HealthCabin (HC) using DHL for shipping.
    You will most likely find 18mg/ml juice with a 75/25 PG/VG ratio a good place to start your vaping at.
    Most vapers use 3-5ml per day, so I would get 10x 10ml bottles in 10 different flavors = 100ml of juice = around 1 month supply & also get some 36mg/ml unflavored nic in 75/25 PG/VG base too 1 or 2 115ml bottles to start with, this you can mix with Aussie made doublers to make flavored juice or you can mix your own juice from concentrates.

10ml HC E-juice/E-Liquid(PG Base. 51 flavors) [Z9 HC PG 10ml] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $11.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Additionally grab a bottle or two of PG & VG , to add to your order, it will most likely come in handy later & it's cheap:
    115ml PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP(PG) [Z4 115ml PG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    115ml Vegetable Glycerin USP (VG) [Z4 115ml VG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    RichoVonBlack, jen and MrGruffy like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Retired Account
    Welcome Goldberry, and congrats on making the decision which will extend your life. The rest is just batteries and liquids. The important part is making the decision and committing to it. There are some fantastic people in your area, and I think there's even a bricks and mortar shop you can visit (vaping cobra?). Wish you all the best. I know you want to get into it straight away, but taking a bit of time to understand the different elements in vaping and trying a few of them is probably the best way to go. If you want to get nicotine through vaping, you are going to have to make at least one overseas order.

If you really really want pre-filled cartos that you just screw onto a battery, check out v2cigsaustralia.com - That's how we started, but it is a very expensive way to go about it. For a little bit of learning, you will gain some huge savings. That all involves mixing up your own liquids, which can be as simple as buying a half bottle of flavouring and topping it up with some nicotine liquid you've bought overseas. Kinda like mixing up two part epoxy glue, but no risk of gluing your fingers together
    YoGI likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Hi Goldbury, welcome to AVF.

The kit Kay linked to is a good kit at a good price, great for a new vaper that has no idea where to start.

You will need nic juice though to use with it. To get juice quickly & at a reasonable price, I would order from HealthCabin (HC) using DHL for shipping.
    You will most likely find 18mg/ml juice with a 75/25 PG/VG ratio a good place to start your vaping at.
    Most vapers use 3-5ml per day, so I would get 10x 10ml bottles in 10 different flavors = 100ml of juice = around 1 month supply & also get some 36mg/ml unflavored nic in 75/25 PG/VG base too 1 or 2 115ml bottles to start with, this you can mix with Aussie made doublers to make flavored juice or you can mix your own juice from concentrates.

10ml HC E-juice/E-Liquid(PG Base. 51 flavors) [Z9 HC PG 10ml] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $11.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Additionally grab a bottle or two of PG & VG , to add to your order, it will most likely come in handy later & it's cheap:
    115ml PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP(PG) [Z4 115ml PG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    115ml Vegetable Glycerin USP (VG) [Z4 115ml VG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Yup, ignore my post, follow this one,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    Here's a nz company that gives you 40ml juice free (whether its legal to do so seems to be a grey area)

Naked Vapour - Naked Clearomizer Kit

That's about $80Aud excluding shipping, with shipping it would probably cost around the same from an Aus vendor but you'd get no juice.

Mate you'll be sorted in no time. Brissy is hot for vapers and you got a vendor on the gold coast too. You'll b set in no time.

Hope you get off the analogs my friend and welcome to avf

If you need help I'm around sunnybank area can give some pointers and help to get you setup

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast