Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By BleakOptimism
  • 2 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By neofelis

Thread: Batteries

AVF Regular

Batteries

Hey guys hoping you can help me out, i am looking for a good supply of batteries and all the sites i seam to go to are out of stock.

with all the mods i have acquired i have been forced at the moment to run them in 18650 mode due to being able to charge them in the evic but i would be looking for some 18350 and 18500 and also a charger, its hard waiting for the evic to charge them all the time.

so im hoping you lovely people can point me in the right direction, just seams there is a battery shortage on at the moment or maybe im just looking in the wrong place

thanks in advance guys and girls

Conner

AVF Regular
    supersports600 on ebay, vapeking, ecms, vapingmad and vaping cobra had stock when i looked the other day. i recommend the nitecore charges a 4 bay one is less that $30 at vapeking, or the shoshine ones are quite good too.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

margyb and RIDING OLD SKOOL like this.

the world air rules changed recently so you can no longer ship more than 8 individual cells of our size in a package, must be ocean freight, so if they are not prepared to hold a bit of stock they can run out easier nowadays.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Super Moderator
    S U P E R S P O R T S !!! hint hint LOL
    margyb and RIDING OLD SKOOL like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Keeppower Technology Co., Limited-Li ion Batteries

This is where all the magic happens, This company makes Blazar batteries along with keeppower batteries and several other makes. They even stock Samsung, Panasonic and Sanyo batteries. KeepPower and Blazar are all based around the panasonic cells. Usually $8.50 a battery for 3400mah.

SAUCED!@#$@#%@#%
    Robray likes this.