Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: To Drip Or Not To Drip

To Drip Or Not To Drip

I've only been vaping for a few weeks. I would like to experiment with a few of the flavours I have by mixing them. I only want to mix enough for a taste test. So, I guess my option is to start dripping.

There are so many atomizers out there it's all confusing me. 306, 510, bridgeless, LR. I read that the LR atomisers burn out a lot quicker than the SR.

I'm after something simple. Easy to clean after each test so I can do a few taste tests a day. At the moment, my only option is to have heaps of cartos on hand with a flavour in each.

Any advice from 'drippers' out there?

Cheers

I plan on getting into dripping myself with my next lot of supplies. This one came recommended the other day by someone on here, can't remember who. But it's the one I am gonna get started on: 510 VKS SS Atomizer

AVF Regular
    I bought that one a few weeks ago, was recommended to me by neofelis. Was thinking about giving it a go this weekend but not sure exactly how to use it yet. Think I saw a busardo dripping video at some point, when I find it again I'll drop the link here if you guys are interested

Quote Originally Posted by pgscott View Post
    I plan on getting into dripping myself with my next lot of supplies. This one came recommended the other day by someone on here, can't remember who. But it's the one I am gonna get started on: 510 VKS SS Atomizer

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    I bought that one a few weeks ago, was recommended to me by neofelis. Was thinking about giving it a go this weekend but not sure exactly how to use it yet. Think I saw a busardo dripping video at some point, when I find it again I'll drop the link here if you guys are interested
    can't speak about a 510 but the 306 (think it was a VKS) rocks. Just make sure you have on hand something to clean it with (while Bombay Sapphire will clean it, it is an expensive soak ;P). Get some cheap (read nastiest cheapest you can) vodka and soak it when old flavours are still present.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    Think I saw a busardo dripping video at some point, when I find it again I'll drop the link here if you guys are interested
    VapinGreek did a good dripping video too

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pgscott View Post
    A very good dripping atty.

Quote Originally Posted by unik
    Was thinking about giving it a go this weekend but not sure exactly how to use it yet.
    Screw onto a 510 threaded battery (I'm using an eGo 650mAh). Drip 3 drops from a juice bottle down the tube, insert drip tip, wait a little bit the first time, vape.

When you start to get reduced flavour and vapour, remove drip tip, drip another 3 drops, insert drip tip, vape ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapdad View Post
    There are so many atomizers out there it's all confusing me. 306, 510, bridgeless, LR. I read that the LR atomisers burn out a lot quicker than the SR.
    Cheers
    I know you have only been vaping for a few weeks, but don't rule out a cheap rebuildable dripping atomiser. Mabye some time in the future perhaps. I'm currently dripping away with a Phoenix XL RBA, which has to be one of the easiest things to build a coil on and gives you the added benefit of being able to make a coil to your personal resistance preferences. Food for thought.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AVF Regular
    I want to start dripping for the same reason, to test flavours. I have so many and I've got every clearo and carto I own lined up around me with something in it, and I can't remember which is which...complete mess.

The other reason is that I just cant seem to get past this taste I have all the time like I'm vaping melting plastic, especially when the clearos heat up a bit.

So I'm hoping the Eternity I've just ordered will help with that, since it's all metal. If it doesn't then it must be the silica wick I'm tasting, and then I'll really have to learn how to make a cotton wick coil.

AVF Regular
    What's with you wimps unplugging & plugging in drip tips.
    Become a man & do it the easy way:

Just tailpipe the attie/clearo without the DT.
    Makes life so much easier.
    gtadmin likes this.

AVF Regular
    maybe a 510 atty with a recessed coil, sure as hell wouldnt do it with a 306.
    but on topic dripping is deffenatly to way to go with tasting flavours very easy. i actually recomend if u wanna try a rebuildable mrs g is running an a COOP of the A7 Dripping atomizer its quite a good little unit for the price
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast