Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Taken the plunge

Red face Taken the plunge

I have taken the plunge and ordered my first real starter kit from vaping cobra. Now just have to get over the fact that the hardware looks so wrong. Did anyone else have the druggy feeling about it all at the start or is it just me?
    lheamfrg likes this.

AVF Regular
    What do you mean by druggy feeling? As in people asking you what you have in the clearomiser? Im always getting asked that one and they always think they are so original like its the first time anyone has ever asked.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    I never understood that. It's not like we're carrying bongs around. When I get funny looks or questions related to, you know, 'stuff', I look back at them even funnier. Stupids.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    What do you mean by druggy feeling? As in people asking you what you have in the clearomiser? Im always getting asked that one and they always think they are so original like its the first time anyone has ever asked.
    Yeah I sort of think people will get the wrong idea at first glance. Lol

AVF Regular
    They do where i am but i live in the dero drugo capital of brisbane so im aways getting asked is that a bong, can i put weed in it blah blah blah. dont worry about it the ego units arnt to bad wait till ur using a mod lol
    essiemessy and Tenacious like this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    I never understood that. It's not like we're carrying bongs around. When I get funny looks or questions related to, you know, 'stuff', I look back at them even funnier. Stupids.
    Yeah you're right. I need to start looking at it in the right way. Sorry if I have offended any one. Thanks all.

AVF Regular
    Lol the eGos aren't the bad bit...wait until your mates see your vaping toolkit and you mixing with syringes and stuff that's when it starts raising eyebrows!
    essiemessy, jen and Leelu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    Lol the eGos aren't the bad bit...wait until your mates see your vaping toolkit and you mixing with syringes and stuff that's when it starts raising eyebrows!
    Lol thanks!

AVF Regular
    Tee hee - I got some very strange looks from my friends at a party last week when I was refilling my clearo so yeah can see where the 'druggy' feeling is coming from. Welcome to the mad (and confusing) world of vaping!
    Tenacious likes this.

AVF Regular
    LOL yeah, my 'drug lab' is pretty chaotic. Anyone would assume a no-good junkie is in charge of it
    Tenacious likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast