AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

My V2 just bit the dust... Need hardware suggestion.

Sad day today, my v2 cig has gone haywire and won't work properly.

I was happy with the V2 overall, but I now understand that they're overpriced and I can get cheaper and potentially better models elsewhere. Some of my friends recently bought Joytech 510-T's which I liked.

I'm after something like the V2 and 510-T's that look and feel like a normal cigarette and are relatively cheap. Does anyone have any suggestions that are better than either of those models?

AVF Regular
    joyetech Twist - 3 - 4.8 v
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Thanks for the suggestion, do you have a link?

Just did a bit more research. The Joye E-Roll looks to be pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. Does anyone know of any Australian vendors that are selling it?

Rockbottom - If you live in Sydney and need a new kit asap Steam-ecigs have a stall at Flemington markets tomorrow. They stock some Joye gear. They might even have a stall at Parklea markets today.

AVF Regular
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

AVF Regular
    if your looking at the eroll I think ecigmodshop has them... also you could try mt baker vapour in the USA im pretty sure they sell it and there juices are quite affordable
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

I Ordered the eRoll from Juicewhore check them out

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I like the eCab over other cigalikes, because it has replaceable batteries(if i were going to use a cigalike, this would be the one I'd use). Which will make it cheaper for replacement batteries down the track.
    Pair it up with some CE3 bottom coil clearos (aka Comets) & you'd have a decent cigalike to vape with.
    You will also need a eCab-510 adapter to use 510 threaded cartos/clearos etc on it, the eCab threading is different the most commonly used threading(510).

Health Cabin currently has a 25% anniversary sale on & you can get 25% discount on all items, which makes it probably the cheapest place to buy from right now.

Joyetech eCab Starter kits (Changeable Atomizer & 360mAh Battery)(Discontinued) [03-H-43] - $52.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Joyetech eCab adapter (eCab-510) [03-H-3-3] - $6.40 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!