Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Why is vaping so interesting

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,825

    Why is vaping so interesting

    When I first took up smoking 25years ago I stuck one in my mouth and that was it just kept goin without a second thought,with vaping I have spent the last 2 weeks on research on it and now vaping and not smoking and spending so much time on google and sites looken a devices and all different flavours and trying to convince all the smokers I no to make the change,is vaping as as interesting and I would say exciting for anyone else or is it just me.cheers
    wood duck, essiemessy, jen and 2 others like this.

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    94
    I'm with ya there, probably as there's so many combinations and possibilities with vaping as opposed to smokes where its quite cut and dry. All my free time lately is spent researching methods, tips and flavors, but the way I figure it beats smoking hands down so its win/win

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    valleyjohn and essiemessy like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    740
    No, it's as interesting for everyone here as much as it is for you. It's kind of an obsession once you discover how good it is to vape. And it's still a young industry, something new is coming out everyday, something better and bigger is always coming to market.
    essiemessy and jen like this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.T.
    Posts
    2,255
    It becomes an obsession...I mean a hobby
    essiemessy and Fatman like this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    carrara on the gc
    Posts
    2,470
    my wife keeps asking me about this. she like u never got on a forum and talked about smoking blah blah and u never raved about smoking, u never had stuff all over the house from smoking etc etc.... i dont know how to answer her lol
    essiemessy, Fatman, jen and 1 others like this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Middle East of Sydney
    Posts
    1,434
    Mrs Jo Vape has been vaping on a 510 cigalike and carto for the past 2 years, Jo has not looked into Greek plumbing or exotic tobacco blends from around the world, she most likely doesn't even know they exist. This is your equivalent of the typical cigarette smoker.

    Mr Joey Shabadoo started out with a 510 cigalike but quickly discovered the world of premium mods, limited edition liquids, and associated paraphernalia. This is your cigar smoker and hobbyist with a nice collection of cigars from around the world stored in a humidor.

    Most of us here are Joey Shabadoos, but there are probably 10 Jos' out there for every Joey.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    5,952
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    Mrs Jo Vape has been vaping on a 510 cigalike and carto for the past 2 years, Jo has not looked into Greek plumbing or exotic tobacco blends from around the world, she most likely doesn't even know they exist. This is your equivalent of the typical cigarette smoker.

    Mr Joey Shabadoo started out with a 510 cigalike but quickly discovered the world of premium mods, limited edition liquids, and associated paraphernalia. This is your cigar smoker and hobbyist with a nice collection of cigars from around the world stored in a humidor.

    Most of us here are Joey Shabadoos, but there are probably 10 Jos' out there for every Joey.
    That might be true. The friend who introduced me to vaping said she started with an ego and stardust, tried a couple of flavours in the first week, settled on a menthol flavour she liked, and is still doing the exact same thing a year later. And perfectly happy with it.

    When she came around for a drink and she showed me her set up I ordered a starter kit from Vapebar that night, and within a week I'd found this forum and knew more about it all than she did!

    It probably depends on the person too. I've always been an obsessive type, whatever it is I'm doing.
    Last edited by JenJ; 12-05-13 at 02:29 AM.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Belconnen, ACT
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    When I first took up smoking 25years ago I stuck one in my mouth and that was it just kept goin without a second thought,with vaping I have spent the last 2 weeks on research on it and now vaping and not smoking and spending so much time on google and sites looken a devices and all different flavours and trying to convince all the smokers I no to make the change,is vaping as as interesting and I would say exciting for anyone else or is it just me.cheers
    UUmmmhh-hate to be dark or anything but...
    Smoking = DEATH
    we hear it /feel it everyday
    when you stop or have a chance to quit - its like a reprieve from death -yoiu can stop staring into the void & voila
    everything becomes more interesting
    and for us obsessives out there it's all the shiny details that represent LIFE

  9. #9
    Noe
    Noe is offline
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Posts
    13,140
    Quote Originally Posted by tonedubbelyu View Post
    UUmmmhh-hate to be dark or anything but...
    Smoking = DEATH
    we hear it /feel it everyday
    when you stop or have a chance to quit - its like a reprieve from death -yoiu can stop staring into the void & voila
    everything becomes more interesting
    and for us obsessives out there it's all the shiny details that represent LIFE
    Nah you got it wrong a bit there.
    Birth = death somewhere in between you live & if you smoke, then you may or may not live a shorter life.
    Vaping = a better alternative to smoking but there is no proof you will live longer than a smoker by vaping.

    For me the quest is to find the ultimate juice, the flavor that stands above all others & tastes the same day in day out, for year after year. I know it is an almost impossible dream but the quest goes on.
    The obsession with new shiney mods doesn't affect me that much, sure I like to see the different new mods etc but as long as I have an 18650, a tube, a switch and a 510 connector, I'll be able to bodge up some ugly but usable mod to vape with.
    essiemessy, gizmo and JenJ like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

    Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

    The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

    Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

    I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466
    its only interesting for geeks........
    neofelis and essiemessy like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:05 AM.