Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sephorz
  • 2 Post By kay67kay
  • 1 Post By Mickg33

Thread: PC vape

AVF Regular

Angry PC vape

Hey new here and to vaping i've got a ego-t kit comming in the mail >< and some juice which will be good for work but think i should get something bigger for my sit on my ars gaming vape preferably something that i can hookup to a usb and forget about any recommendations thanks
    Milkman_ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Joye 1000mAh USB Passthrough EGO-T Battery this isn't big, but being a pass through, you can plug it onto a usb port on your pc and charge as you vape (or vape as you charge, whichever takes your fancy )
    D1git and Milkman_ like this.

AVF Regular
    ego Kay has recommended is a good choice and definately one of the safest to use on your PC USB ports.
    Not likely to damage anything and it will work well unlike some of the super cheap passthroughs out there
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    yes the one above safer, although it charges the battery i think, versus being a real passthrough, but will do the job you are after well.

A real passthrough will give you the voltage of the power supply it is connected to eg 5v's. I wouldn't use a real passthrough connected to my pc, but would connect it to a suitable usb charger. I havent tried this one, so perhaps look for some reviews but here is another option of a variable voltage Variable Voltage EgO/510 USB Passthrough

actually heres one in stock http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=845

stay away from the el cheapo joye $5 type passthoughs as i have found them to be unreliable, and as mentioned above , if you get a real pt dont use it connected to your pc, why take the risk of shorting your pc
    Last edited by Mickg33; 13-05-13 at 04:02 PM.
    D1git likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    thanks for the help think ill go with the joye 1000mah usb for a clearomizer should i go with a kanger pro tank or a vapeonly e.5ml. my ego-t vsmr in the mail today ^ ^ but no juice yet ><

I quite like the look of the pearl pt. Probably worth a look if you want good quality. I've heard they are pretty awesome. I'm getting the wife one cos she reckons I buy too much shit for my self.
    Just ignore me and I'll go away.

AVF Regular
    it's a bit hard to recommend between the vapeonly or the protank. from my own experience with the vapeonly bcc, it's a pretty good unit and works well. I've heard others say the same about the kanger protank. the main difference that I can see (not having tried a protank, but having used other kanger gear) is that the draw is tighter on the vapeonly bcc. the draw on kanger gear seems to be quite airy, and with my kanger t3 bcc, I had to block 2 of the airflow holes with candle wax cos I found the draw way too loose for me. another thing is that you can't change the mouthpiece on the protank. to me that's a huge drawback. I don't like sucking on metal.

AVF Regular
    thanks kay guess ill give the vapeonly a try i dont like sucky air lol

Try this one
    The Pearl PT
    Just ignore me and I'll go away.