Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: It's really hard being me...

AVF Regular

It's really hard being me...

It's really hard being me...

I've come a long way since I started vaping (mid January 2013) but still have so much to learn and experience. My starting out wasn't so humble when I came to realise a time later that I'd been had and sold 'out of stock' gear that wasn't shown as on the site... and sold gear that I could not buy replacement parts... plus.. they were fakes.

I finally got some proper gear... batteries.. clearomizers and atomizers..... found my preferance ran with clearomizers so I've tried out a few now and like a certain style. It was a long and frustrating journey just to get the core basics.. battery and clearomizer.

I am so over sites that sell most spare parts of an item but not all of them...

Then came the long journey of e-juice... boy oh boy.. what a merry-go-round that has been for me... but I feel I am finally at a place where I know what to buy and where to buy it from. Had a lot of junky/horrid e-juice in my fridge I had to chuck out.

Each time I feel I finally won a battle..... a new one begins! hehe

Now I am looking to up my 'status' from a noob to 'not so much of a noob' and look at something I can be proud of without it screaming of virgin veteran..... hehe... cause.. I'm hardly a veteran atm....

Am looking to buy a e-cig that I can 'show off' ... some of the gear you veterans have got.. wow.... I mean.. seriously wow stuff... and I am keen to strike my mark in the world of vaping veterans. I've been looking at some of the sites you guys recommend here and it just seems that my poor little head goes round and round in confusion....

I have to land somewhere and rather a soft landing....

If anyone can recommend a model to buy... that looks nifty and cool... I'd really, really appreciate it. And guys remember... I'm a lady.... hardly fit for serious chrome macho male gear... rofl

Yasmin
    margyb, RichoVonBlack and Milkman_ like this.

AVF Regular
    Yasmin. So that's like asking how long is a piece of string. We need some more clues. Do you have any limitations.
    Such as
    Overall size, shape or changeable like a vamo, weight, variable voltage, battery vs battery holder, colour, what does it need to power up (Atomizer, cartomizer, tank, rebuildable

I am much to biased towards carto tanks to weigh into this.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    Get your F5 skills ready...

Zenesis Pink Pchela
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    yasmin, your journey sounds so much like mine, it's not funny. so I guess it must be hard being me, as well ... lol.

what sort of budget are you looking at for your next step? if you're looking at going into mods, I am very happy with my vamo. it took my hands a while to get used to the larger size and where the button is, but it's great having the versatility of vv/vw. if you want to go that route, you need your mod, batteries to go in it and a charger.

AVF Regular
    Crisscross.... yes.... lol... I'm very limited... at this stage.. i do know that I prefer larger capacity battery like 1000 or higher... prefer the 1.8 ohm and that's about the limit of my knowledge.... I am yet to dip my feet into the more hardy hardware... I am as basic as they come... and my string is very very long.. rofl now you'll understand why I'm just not getting far trying to find something to buy.....

Kingsr: That is very very pretty.. as soooo me.... I am bookmarking that one...I can't wait til its out.

Yasmin

Super Moderator
    Budget is definitely something to be asked for.

Me personally since you are starting off into mods. Provari mini in the colour of your choice.

VapingAce or eCig | Electronic Cigarettes | e-Cig Accessories | eJuice Australia

Get it from either one, without batteries or charger. Then buy a charger and batteries from supersports600.

Then it's just a matter of getting the upper part. Do you want a clearomizer, cartomizer with tank etc etc.

AVF Regular
    I too would suggest Vamo, for bang for buck reasons alone. Then why not wrap a skin around it to 'girly' it up from the stock chrome look?
    Rocksie and jen like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Kay:..prolly looking at a couple hundred bucks.. want something really nice and pretty....I am such a noob and so many different styles.. qualities.. and abilities of each unit.....

CCC
    Im still waiting for the perfect girly mod, that zenesis looks awesome but i think it would be super hard to get one. Theres the pink provari really expensive though. I think 308hjute has some good advice. Or there are these lavatubes, limited colours though The most advanced variable voltage electronic cigarette

I agree with 308HJ's advice, get a vamo.

Then pick your favourite skin from http://www.jwraps.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast