Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tally-ho
  • 1 Post By Mickg33
  • 1 Post By AlbinoNeutrino
  • 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: tight draw drip tip?

tight draw drip tip?

After modifying multiple clearos to tighten the draw it suddenly occured to me are there any tight draw drip tips? It would save me a lot of hassle.
    AlbinoNeutrino likes this.

AVF Regular
    siam mods used to make stainless control flow drip tips - with these you can adjust the air flow tighter or looser- they are only for standard 510 connections though - so depends on what clearo's you use. If you cant find them anywhere, i have one in my vape drawer somewhere i only used a couple of times (dont need them with genesis atomisers, as i adjust the air intake instead) and can post it to you for $9. I think they cost $18 new not including post.

They work ok, but i think your better off trying to adjust the air intake, not air outtake via a drip tip.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 16-05-13 at 02:21 PM.
    tally-ho likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

I got the Todd LL air pressure control drip tip from rampage vapour for my APS, it's designed for suction based set ups like the UFS and the AFS. You can't drip with it but it does create a stiffer draw, and the APS also has airflow control so you can make it so tight that the insides of your cheeks touch if you want to.

Here's the link - DripTip :: TOD LL - They also have two others, a shorter version and one specifically for the UFS. Shipping is really, really slow though.

If you don't want to wait for f*cking ever for shipping, vapeking have something similar here - Stainless Steel Drip Tip - Straight XL

edit - or just buy Micks
    Last edited by AlbinoNeutrino; 16-05-13 at 04:03 PM.
    tally-ho likes this.
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.

Thanks for the advice, sorry I didn't reply earlier but I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.

AVF Regular
    if you are after a tighter draw you can simply get the rubber plug from a carto mouth tip and jam it in the bottom of the drip tip or even get some sticky tape and cover the opening a bit or completely and control the air by making a larger or smaller hole in that tape. Used to do it on my katana mod after i opened the airhole up to much. If you do do this, just be mindful of condensation build up in the drip tip just a cheap and instant way for while your searching for a proper way to do it
    tally-ho likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Restricting airflow in a drip tip will cause condensation, as MMM pointed out, which can then be sucked up the airway into your mouth & be unpleasant.
    I have some DT's here I don't use now because they restrict airflow too much & cause that effect over time.

IMO it is better to have the air intake restricted, rather than the air outlet because you are not only restricting the amount of air but also the amount of heated juice(fog) when you restrict the outlet, which causes the condensation build up.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

All true, but bear in mind that restricting the airflow at the intake level also reduces the amount of vapour - it's the airflow intake that creates the vapour. I don't get any condensation problems with the UFS style drip tips.
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.