AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Converting the mother-out-law

Hi,
    So now I've lasted over 2 weeks with a liquinator fed provari and not a single analog since, the mother out law is considering joining the club, but with a few extra requirements. (Naturally...)

She (like me) started on ego-t's but they just weren't cutting it, and she was complaining of getting juice in the mouth. Also expense is an issue, so wanting to test the waters with a middle range solution.

I'm thinking ego twist with a clearo as she's not going to bugger around with cartos, but the only clearo I've tried is the kanga pro tank which I know she would find too airy.

My question is what clearo would you get a nice tight draw from, with only maintenance required being simple coil replacements?

Of course I'm happy to read any other suggestions I might not have thought about, but keep in mind making this easy and not too expensive is key. Should she like it, I'll probably trade her up for liquinators with cartos.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I like the Kanger T3 but its airy, the Stardust Clearomiser v3 is a nice tight draw and you can get replacement heads.

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

Try kanga evods and block one of the holes

AVF Regular
    Just go with a 650mah ego t upgrade bat...and an iclear clearo from Vapeking...they work so well an so simple $30 or there abouts for a supreme set up with a ton of fog an no fuss...great clearo...a bit more with a charger but seriously easy an functional with a nice firm draw...dont get anything u have to block up holes with...thats a waste of time n life...its all there. ..

AVF Regular
    yes the T3 with a hole blocked or an evod, but bottom coil is a nice no hassel way to go.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    twist and a mini vivi nova

AVF Regular
    if you're after bottom coil (better than top, imo, cos no need to do the tilty twisty thing when the tank gets low) and the t3 is too airy, go the vapeonly bcc for sure! get the mini for her to start with, cos it looks better on an ego. the mega really needs a vivi nova skirt/cone thingee. the coils are dead easy to replace. cleaning and filling are a breeze and i'd recommend them to anyone.

I'd go with the mini vivi-nova but make sure you get the type with the metal mouthpiece and skirt called the CE7+ rather than the regular CE7. The skirt on the CE7+ has 2 airholes and you can easily cover one of them for a tighter draw at the same time you press the button on a ego battery (see link so you can spot the difference China 2013 Original V2 V3 V4 V5 V6 Mini Vivi Nova - large image for Mini Vivi Nova )

Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    if you're after bottom coil (better than top, imo, cos no need to do the tilty twisty thing when the tank gets low) and the t3 is too airy, go the vapeonly bcc for sure! get the mini for her to start with, cos it looks better on an ego. the mega really needs a vivi nova skirt/cone thingee. the coils are dead easy to replace. cleaning and filling are a breeze and i'd recommend them to anyone.
    This. The Mini ones look great and are easy to fill. I'd also recommend the evod bcc but a slightly airier draw.