Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Squiggles
  • 3 Post By RichoVonBlack
  • 1 Post By Simon_A
  • 1 Post By FOCharlie

Thread: Shipment Arrived!!

Shipment Arrived!!

so my shipment of Juice from the states arrived today, so here starts my journey towards a smoke free life. im now going on 4 hours without a cigarette and feel no need for one, by this time id usually have had a couple of deathsticks so im feeling like im winning allready, although i will probably have one in the morning for the next couple of days. I'm currently sucking the absolute shit out of these Gingerbread vapes

So i've got the basics and Guess what! its pay day tomorrow so im looking at expanding my meagre collection of juice and hardware,

So far I'm running:
    an eVic
    1 stardust
    2 ego CC clearo's
    1 Carto tank

and an eroll kit for stealth vapes at work,

I hadnt held out much hope on the eRoll, thinking it would be simillar to a 510 but it actually has a fair bit of kick for 90mah battery, so im actually pretty satisfied been running the Atomic Cinnacide through it because i dont want to wreck the clearo's or the tank.

Im now looking for a bit of kit that i can use to experiment and get a bit deeper into the vaping experience, i'm hesitant but I think I want to get into Rebuildables and Genesis style tanks, and possibly a decent mech mod, I Really like the look of the Titan Mod that bencairns has. Hope someone out there can point me in the right direction for this stuff, you guys have allready been really kind and welcoming allready!

also some suggestions on juice vendors as well, I'm using TastyVapor at the moment but im keen to give some other vendors a good shot as well, i would prefer to get premix nic juices but im not completely against getting some the local stuff as well, point a young vaper in the right direction please!

Thanks
    Squiggles

will post pics of my gear soon, really happy to have it all and can finally kick the dirty habit soon enough
    Last edited by Squiggles; 20-05-13 at 10:03 PM. Reason: wrong vendor my bads :(

AVF Regular
    good to hear mate, remember, you dont have to go full bore at the beginning, your body will let you know if your hitting vaping too hard, ( headaches, dry mouth etc), and if you need to, have an analog, ween yourself off them over a period of time, you dont get points for suffering.
    Have a look into the carto tanks before you commit to rebuildables, I'm just starting on RBA's, but the cartos are a good solid performer for reliability.And have a look at VV PV's, Provari's, Vamo's, use UTube, real people buy devices, real people use them, and they give an honest opinion on them, good luck, your going to do well.
    MrGruffy, tally-ho and lheamfrg like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

yeah i remember from last time that early mornings called for an analog but im going to try going to work with minimal smokes and stick to just my vape gear during the day, guess i'll play it as it comes,

How are you finding the Rebuildables? I'm actually keen to give them a go sure, I like to think i'm handy with stuff like that but ill probably be knocked down a few pegs on that front, but hey it looks better than moding old 510 cartridges with blue foam and pyramid teabags like i was doing last time haha

I agree with RVB, carto tanks are great. You have a eVic, so you have the whole VV/VW thing covered. I tend to rotate with atties, rebuildables, and carto tanks. Each have their own pro's and con's. Just depends.

If I am home or at a friends/family house I use a rebuildable as you cant really lay them down for too long, and they are good for big vapour. If I feel like mixing up my vaping flavours, I just drip a atty (really diggin a banana menthol I just made can stop dripping it to let it steep). if I am out for the day (I am studying at the monent) I use a VV/VW device with a carto tank.

But if you are going from clearo's, then the best next step is carto tanks. Then try dripping with a 306 atty or a IGO/ eternity/ whatever.

Rebuildables arent vaping nirvana, neither are mech mods. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

My shipment arrived today too! Only now got the time to put it together and figure out the juices etc and I'll be away! Not back to work until Wednesday so can play around tomorrow! Looking forward to trying a few different flavours out too!
    tally-ho likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_A View Post
    I agree with RVB, carto tanks are great. You have a eVic, so you have the whole VV/VW thing covered. I tend to rotate with atties, rebuildables, and carto tanks. Each have their own pro's and con's. Just depends.

If I am home or at a friends/family house I use a rebuildable as you cant really lay them down for too long, and they are good for big vapour. If I feel like mixing up my vaping flavours, I just drip a atty (really diggin a banana menthol I just made can stop dripping it to let it steep). if I am out for the day (I am studying at the monent) I use a VV/VW device with a carto tank.

But if you are going from clearo's, then the best next step is carto tanks. Then try dripping with a 306 atty or a IGO/ eternity/ whatever.

Rebuildables arent vaping nirvana, neither are mech mods. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
    Yeah I really want to try everything
    I'll be honest though Really want the Titan cause i think its a sexy mod in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by FOCharlie View Post
    My shipment arrived today too! Only now got the time to put it together and figure out the juices etc and I'll be away! Not back to work until Wednesday so can play around tomorrow! Looking forward to trying a few different flavours out too!
    what sort of setup have you got, im sure someone around here can help you out with it

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles View Post
    yeah i remember from last time that early mornings called for an analog but im going to try going to work with minimal smokes and stick to just my vape gear during the day, guess i'll play it as it comes,

How are you finding the Rebuildables? I'm actually keen to give them a go sure, I like to think i'm handy with stuff like that but ill probably be knocked down a few pegs on that front, but hey it looks better than moding old 510 cartridges with blue foam and pyramid teabags like i was doing last time haha
    I'm most definitely NOT mechanically minded, Simon_A makes good points, but REASERCH!!, you can give them a go without killing you pocket,
    This,
    Smoktech RSST Rebuildable Atomizer Tank
    With this,
    Kanthal A-1 28AWG
    with this,
    Stainless Steel Mesh (400#)
    With this,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hP5zzpA2RU

The drill bit method works, but be warned,,,,,,the mesh wick game is a wide open field, EVERYONE has his/her own personal method, the RSST was my second RBA after the aGa, it was easy as to set up, but I still stand by what I said, try the cartos first, give your body time to adapt BEFORE RBA's,,,,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Yeah I really want to try everything
    I'll be honest though Really want the Titan cause i think its a sexy mod in my opinion
    You will try everything. And thats why a lot of us have Mech Mods and Rebuildables. They look the business.

Sleek and sexy.

On that keep a eye on the co-op sub forum. This community does a lot of group buys. And its a cost effective way of getting nice looking mods, and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

what sort of setup have you got, im sure someone around here can help you out with it
    I went with a suggested list from another member here at this thread: Can someone help me out with newbie shopping list?

It seems to have me covered and a good beginners set up. I'll be sure to ask some questions if I get stuck, thanks for the offers of help!

Cheers!

Good to see you are on your way Charlie.