Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Beginners guide and shopping LIST for first time vapers...

AVF Regular

Beginners guide and shopping LIST for first time vapers...

Reading / viewing material Material:
    Have a look at every topic on this page it should answer most of your questions on whats what and how to do the basics with a CE4 Clearo Starter Kit.
    Beginners Guides | eCigarette Guide

The same concepts of care and filling of CE4 type clearos is basically the same for VIVI nova type devices as well

CE3 bottom coil Clearomizers Filling and cleaning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARfUKj9CabE

Cartomizers filling: 2 methods to choose from either the dripping method or the condom method
    Dripping: How to fill a cartomizer - (soft top) - YouTube
    Condom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjh2hsZcjco

Cartomizer Tanks: You need to use one of the above methods to fill/prime your punched cartomizer before inserting it into your tank (flanged cartos such as the f16 or smoktech prepunched can not be filled with condom method).

here is a video on Punching your own cartos and filling for use in a carto tank
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GMgcElH6Y0

Basic Dripping atomizers are used to test your flavours before putting into tanks: Using the 306 Atomizer to test out E-Liquid - YouTube

Shopping List: Biggest problem with the australian Ecig market at present is the inability to legally obtain eliquids containing nicotine in australia so you will need to get the best value for money make 2 purchases one from one of our great local vendors vapingcobra and another from Healthcabin a vendor in china for nicotine purchase.

Vaping Cobra

Ecig Kits: you will want to order 2 of these kits and with each choose 2 differant flavours go for a variety of tabacco/desert/beverage/fruit flavors so you can find out what you like... no these flavours are ZERO nicotine so make sure you note in the comments section to make these flavours doublers so you can mix with your Nicotine from health cabin

2 x Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - Cobra Kit C | eGo-T

Also a VIVI nova tank ( a larger version of the clearomizers you will get in starter kits)
    1 X Vivi Nova V3 - 3.5ml Tanks

To test your flavours before filling your clearos you can get a small dripping atomizer to test them:
    1 x 306/510 Bridgeless Atomiser
    and the drip tip for these 1x 306 XL Drip Tip to Suit 306 Bridgeless Atomiser

Now at this time you can order some additional doublers if you choose too. Hand Made E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarettes just be sure to change the flavour strength to doubler.

oh and dont forget to see if he is offering any free samples of new liquids
    Custom Made e-Juice - Vaping Cobra E-Liquid E-Juice
    At this point you can use the discount code Aussievapers to get 10% off your order.

Health Cabin (Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail)

Order 2 115ml bottles of 36mg flavourless nicotine at a ration of 75 pg 25 vg for mixing with doublers to create 18mg single strength liquids. if you find 18 mg too high you can dilute the nicotine further with additional PG or VG
    115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $11.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Order 1 bottle of PG and 1 Bottle of VG
    PG & VG : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Now as it can take some time four your Doublers from Vaping cobra to Steep and attain full flavour etc once you mix it with your nicotine you will want to order some liquids already containing nicotine
    choose a selction or 5 or 6 10 ml bottles from either the HC, Dekang, or Liqua brands available. again get a variety of flavours not just tobacco so you will know what you like.
    e-Liquid for Electronic Cigarette

You will need some empty bottle and syringes for mixing your nic and doublers get a 5*10 and 5*20 ml bottles
    Empty Ejuice Bottle(childproof) [06-D-23] - $0.25 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    also get 2 * 5 ml and 2 * 2.5 ml syringes
    E-juice Injector(1ml 2.5ml 5ml 10ml) Ejuice Injector /syringe [06-D-1-1] - $0.25 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

the next few items are optional extra but they are just differant forms of juice delivery that can provide a slightly differant vape to the top coil clearomizers from vaping cobra.

Also some little CE3 Clearomizers as they are a very good reliable vape, you wanter order the 2.4-2.6 ohm options
    5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [05-C-12] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

And some plain cartomizers again order the LR option
    5pc 1.4ml Boge 510D XXL Empty Cartomizer(2 colors)

Driptips for use with cartomizers and CE3 clearos have a look and choose a couple
    Drip Tips for 510/901 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

once you have completed this you can use the discount Code ECF5 to get 5% off your order

Cost (without discount codes)
    Vaping cobra including shipping= AUD $67.50 with express post
    Health Cabin including shipping = AUD $98. 96 (may change with exchange rates)

If that seems like alot look at in this regard whats include in this shopping list could last the average smoker 3-4 weeks weeks before you would need to purchase addictional supplies even though i would recommend getting more doublers to mix up before you run out of liquid so they have time to steep.

thanks guys and good luck entering the world of vaping.
    margyb, fifthflo, jen and 3 others like this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

jen
    AVF Regular
    Awesome work! Thank yoooooooou ♥

AVF Regular
    I'd suggest getting a wall adapter also

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    I'd suggest getting a wall adapter also
    i considered that but the walla adapters avaiable arnt the best from hc or vaping cobra and who now days does not have a smart phone usb charger?

AVF Regular
    Reputation added for you Izmali Nice work
    CCC likes this.

Super Moderator
    BTW izmali.... we have a beginners/intermediate guide right here on AVF.

Going to send you a pm mate.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    BTW izmali.... we have a beginners/intermediate guide right here on AVF.

Going to send you a pm mate.
    whats the problem mate?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    i considered that but the walla adapters avaiable arnt the best from hc or vaping cobra and who now days does not have a smart phone usb charger?
    If I'm charging my iPhone and my laptops off I have to turn it on just to charge my pv. I agree they're not the best quality and need careful handling but I have one permanently plugged into my multi board.

Super Moderator
    No problem what so ever!

Just wanted to ask if you want to have access to our one so you can add info to it, help out the community in a more.... formal fashion!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    No problem what so ever!

Just wanted to ask if you want to have access to our one so you can add info to it, help out the community in a more.... formal fashion!
    just thought i was in trouble for a second lol all good
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast