Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: So I've taken the plunge!

Cool So I've taken the plunge!

Been researching and asking questions on reddit for a day or two and finally bit the bullet with the following starter kit from Vapebar. I remembered to order some spares and juice gear. The juice has been ordered from NiceliquidNZ so hopefully I wont be waiting too long for the juice with the good stuff in it.

Any comments on the kit and sources for good juice gratefully accepted.

Cheers
    Andrew
    margyb, Roxxiiangel and lheamfrg like this.

AVF Regular
    Kits standard sort of ego with clearos cant go wrong there... all depends what sort of vapes u like maybe check out Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories for some premixed nic liquids they have a huge variety of gd flavours at a good price
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    congrats on biting the bullet and going for it. once you get your gear and get started, you will be so pleased you did

My only real concern is the limited size of the clearomisers so I suspect I will be looking for a larger one very shortly (I also suspect this will mean a new mod with batt capacity to match).

AVF Regular
    vivi novas, iclear 30, kanger protank, VO BCC or duel coil carto tanks can hold anywhere from 2.8 - 6 ml

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KamaKaZzie View Post
    My only real concern is the limited size of the clearomisers so I suspect I will be looking for a larger one very shortly (I also suspect this will mean a new mod with batt capacity to match).
    nothing wrong with carrying a bottle of juice around if your case to quickly fill them takes longer to roll a cigarette

Retired Account
    Just to give you a general idea, 1 mL of vaping liquid is 20 (more or less) standard drops. Each of these drops amounts to 3 -10 puffs (depending on the liquid delivery system you use and how deeply you inhale and any number of other factors. We could probably average it to 100 puffs per 1 mL of liquid. That will give you some idea. Depending on how many puffs you puffed on a single cigarette, you can sort of get some idea on how long the liquid will last between refills. Most are really easy to refill, so carrying around a dropper bottle of what you're vaping and unscrewing the top or bottom to top up isn't that much of a big deal. To be honest, my issue was more about how long my batteries would get me between changes than how long my liquid would last. You can refill the clearo/carto/dripper any number of times before they need replacing/cleaing/rebuilding.

Good luck.. wish you every success
    lheamfrg and Olfella like this.

AVF Regular
    Been researching and asking questions on reddit for a day or two and finally bit the bullet with the following starter kit from Vapebar. I remembered to order some spares and juice gear. The juice has been ordered from NiceliquidNZ so hopefully I wont be waiting too long for the juice with the good stuff in it.

Any comments on the kit and sources for good juice gratefully accepted.

Cheers
    Andrew
    Congratulations. Welcome to Vapeland :P

A clearo will last you a day, it all depends on how you go about it and how you used to smoke. I was a pack a day, and an ego and clearo would get me through the work day (then I started with the different toys)
    KamaKaZzie likes this.

AVF Regular
    You picked a good starting point, don't get hung up on what the rest of us are using, by starting you automatically win, and as time goes on you can adjust your kit,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    Whilst I hate stardusts (actually all clearos) I think you made an excellent choice in starter kit. They actually hold more than enough liquid and refilling is simple.

As Richo said, don't get caught up in the hype of mod buying to start with. Find yourself a nice easy setup that works consistently and stick with it aslong as you can.
    RichoVonBlack and KamaKaZzie like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast