Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Vaping -vs- Smoking

Vaping -vs- Smoking

How many people out there took up vaping to quit smoking or at least to try and cut it down?

Then again, how many people have taken up vaping 'cause it looks 'cool' to blow big plumes of vapour?

I started vaping 8 weeks ago to give up the smelly cigs. Haven't had a cig since day 1. But I must admit, I also enjoy blowing the big plumes of vapour. Something you can't do with patches or sprays or gum.
    GirlyPantz and Tokerz81 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapdad View Post
    How many people out there took up vaping to quit smoking or at least to try and cut it down?

Then again, how many people have taken up vaping 'cause it looks 'cool' to blow big plumes of vapour?

I started vaping 8 weeks ago to give up the smelly cigs. Haven't had a cig since day 1. But I must admit, I also enjoy blowing the big plumes of vapour. Something you can't do with patches or sprays or gum.
    The first one. The second one was a bonus.

AVF Regular
    ditto. I had no idea of the gorgeous plumes you could get with vaping until I started. it was definitely an effort to get off the fags in the first place. the cool gear, flavours and billowing plumes are just an added bonus

AVF Regular
    I started to cut down... Quit within the first week after getting set up with decent gear and not cheap knock offs.
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

I didn't want to quit smoking I just wanted a ecig so I dint need to go out in the cold cos winter was coming up brought fairly expensive ecigs that where shit kept over heating going flat seen the evic on a youtube wanted one just cos they have to time and date lol and wanted to try vv mod tasted so much better then ciggys went toa mates for a drink wanted to go out for a smoke just out of habit had 3 draws couldn't taste any goodness but I still crave rolling smokes when im drunk out of habbit so he let me roll his whole 50g pouch up cos he hates rolling

AVF Regular
    I started to quit smoking,an hour afta getting my kit I through the pouch in the bin and still haven't craved one,been to busy trying to get this right,slowly getting there but still yet to find a full time flavour but will come in time
    GirlyPantz and lheamfrg like this.

Went to my mate house , tried it , left with a evic and a couple of tanks - haven't had a ciggie since
    GirlyPantz, giruvian and lheamfrg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapdad View Post

I would have to say that I agree with you and in the exact same position.

I took up smoking to play with smoke without having to light an actual fire - the addiction was the side effect that I took up vaping to handle

AVF Regular
    still using both, trying to cut out the cigs altogether struggling a little...
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast