• 2 Post By tonedubbelyu
  • 1 Post By bilbo
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 2 Post By KamaKaZzie
  • 1 Post By Westgrove

Thread: All vaped up.

Wink All vaped up.

Hey everybody,

Today I broke my vape cherry. Been planning on it for a while after speaking to two mates who have given up the evil tax sticks for e-cigs. I bought a joytech starter kit off one of my mates, it was marked as an Ego-T according to the box but it's an Ego-C after further investigation. The kit was was missing the atomisers, my mate forgetfully taxed it, lol. I placed an order with vapeking and my atomisers and a few different flavours arrived express in the mail today. Said mate gave me a starter bottle of 18mg nic to tide me over whilst my 4 x 30ml bottles of 36mg come from Aussie blue in eNZed. Can't wait to mix up some nice flavours once I work out how this mixing app on my phone works in real life.

I've made one of the cartridges up with cherry cigar and a little of the nic (I wanted to be cautious with my first mix) and the other I have made of all nic which I have yet to try. My friend said the 18mg straight would be similar to an 8mg cig as I am planning on ditching the Styvesant classics.

Wow, my first vape puff was magic! I'm 41 now and have been smoking since cigs were $2 a pack when I was 16.

I've spent <$200 as a starter for all my gear and I'm looking forward to ditching the evil cigs full time. I've had less cigs tonight than any night since I can remember. I usually smoke a pack or just under a day.

My aim is to have the same pack of 25's I purchased this morning until early next week.

Looking forward to exploring this forum and interacting with you all and getting some good advice. Have a good night.

Mods are next, I love modding stuff.

Cheers,
    Juz.

Woohoo!!! Congrats Juz!!
    Juzm likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome to AVF Juzm

I got my Riva kit, then got some nic to tide me over from a couple of fellow vapers, about a week later, over two years ago.
    The day I got the nic was the day I gave up cancer sticks, I have had 1 full cancer stick & a few puffs here & there during the 2 years, which just reinforced what I already knew, that smoking is terrible, every analog puff I have had since vaping makes me feel sick.

I have no doubt you could reduce or stop smoking analogs completely within a week.
    Juzm likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I have no doubt you could reduce or stop smoking analogs completely within a week.
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have no doubt either. I'm so looking forward to the $600 extra in my pocket a month (less my vape goodies of course) and the fact I will be able to breathe properly through my nose for the first time since I can remember, plus taste, smell and fitness.

The world has gone digital, happy to join the fray.
    margyb, tally-ho and darkmesh like this.

Have fun Juzm-plenty on here to distract you
    and a really supportive & interesting crew -welcome
    tally-ho and Juzm like this.

Well done, but don't Locke around here if you want to save money....we are all addicted to buying vaping gear now
    Juzm likes this.

Super Moderator
    Welcome Juzm ... to your new addiction ! LOL
    Sounds like you will fit in really well around here , make sure you have backups of EVERYTHING , and hopefully soon the cigs will be but a memory !
    The most important thing to remember as a new vaper is that it isnt smoking ... the nicotine delivery is slightly different , the equipment such as the ego-clones etc can be a little unreliable sometimes , but it you plan for that , it really can be as easy or complex as you want to make it .
    I predict in a few weeks , you will be stalking the classifieds looking for a mod to take you to that next level on your vaping experience
    Good luck Man , dont put too much pressure on yourself , stick with it , and jump right in , we have a million tales here , and a gazillion helpful people !
    Juzm likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Day 1 of vaping, 3 analogues only and I wasn't really trying. The first one of the day is the hardest.

Day 2, an hours past lunch and only 1 analogue, or analog if you're in the US.

Yep, I'm already looking at other gear but I want to do my research properly and get a nice rig for home use. I can see how easy it would be to spend a fortune on mods and bits and pieces. I'm tempted to splurge but I'm resisting until I do some more reading. Currently researching PG vs VG and I now got my head around that side of things.

This is a great place, it's like cigs anonymous with very friendly support, thanks everyone.

Im on day 4 (or is it 5?) of my eGo-C and the large batt is still going well, I seem to do 3/4 of a Stardust V2 tank per day (from what I can tell I'm a light user).

One thing I would suggest is grabbing some V3 stardust tanks (if you're happy) and some replacement coils for them, it'll be (even) cheaper in the long run than replacing the entire V2 clearomiser when the coil dies in a V2.

EDIT: 41 here as well started 2 years later than you with a few breaks here and there.
    tally-ho and Juzm like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Day 1 of vaping, 3 analogues only and I wasn't really trying. The first one of the day is the hardest.

Day 2, an hours past lunch and only 1 analogue, or analog if you're in the US.

Yep, I'm already looking at other gear but I want to do my research properly and get a nice rig for home use. I can see how easy it would be to spend a fortune on mods and bits and pieces. I'm tempted to splurge but I'm resisting until I do some more reading. Currently researching PG vs VG and I now got my head around that side of things.

This is a great place, it's like cigs anonymous with very friendly support, thanks everyone.
    Welcome Juzm, being fairly new to this myself (2 months) you'll find the support on this forum amazing no matter how dumb you might think the questions you have may seem to you.

As far as the analogues go the one in the morning is the toughest then the one after dinner at night. I found by altering my routine slightly at those times helped a lot.

More importantly don't beat yourself up about odd analogue - Rome wasn't built in a day - the gradual reduction in dependence on cigs is the main objective
    Juzm likes this.