Mir

Genesis style atomiser for KTS?

Evening everyone, just received the following shipment from Fasttech:

KTS two tone with x8 tank
    Liqua Energy Drink
    Liqua Cuban Cigar
    Dekang Mint
    Dekang Marlboro

Previously I've been using a standard eGo kit with a CE4. First thoughts on using the KTS aren't very favourable. Tastes very cartridgy with the Energy Drink flavour, I can easily taste the filler in the tank cartomiser when compared to the CE4 wicks, which seem relatively flavourless. Is this the standard for all carto tanks? I'm not sure I can stand it after using the CE4.

I love the look of the RSST and the gkmf atomisers, but both in practice are not for me. I'm looking for a glass tank, which the RSST is not and the gkmf is well out of a student's price range . Are there any atomisers out there which:
    1) Fit well with the KTS
    2) Glass tank
    3) Work well with SS
    4) Priced around $50

TLDR: noob needs a genesis for a KTS

Cheers!

Edit: meant glass tank, not plastic tank
    Last edited by Mir; 01-06-13 at 12:02 AM.

AVF Regular
    No idea what the KTS is, but if its just your run of the mill 22mm china mod then there are plenty around and some of the AGA's come with glass tanks these days such as;
    http://www.vapingmad.com.au/shop/vm-zombie/
    You could grab so,etching like that and use scotch pads to give part of it a satin look?

Also CE4's aren't carto tanks. They are clearo's and yeah I hate them. I am yet to find a clearo that I like
    Last edited by TimmyC; 01-06-13 at 12:01 AM.

AVF Regular
    First thoughts on using the KTS aren't very favourable
    Mir your never going to like that KTS its just not you. However since your a poor student and I am a really nice guy Im willing to help you out and take that horrible piece of equipment off your hands.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Mir
    Cheers Timmy, its a GG clone. AGAs don't look bad at all, how about the AGIs?

Of course coal, thanks for your help! I'll need your cc details to confirm your address and it'll be on its way

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir View Post
    Cheers Timmy, its a GG clone. AGAs don't look bad at all, how about the AGIs?

Of course coal, thanks for your help! I'll need your cc details to confirm your address and it'll be on its way
    Always happy to help out mate Im that kinda guy. Send me your addy and Ill ship a couple of really good ego T`s and some busted arse err top of the line vivi novas in exchange for that nasty ole KTS
    Fatman and RichoVonBlack like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Hrmmm, maybe you should just send it to me in case coal's not home, and I'll hold onto it for him.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir View Post
    Evening everyone, just received the following shipment from Fasttech:

KTS two tone with x8 tank
    Liqua Energy Drink
    Liqua Cuban Cigar
    Dekang Mint
    Dekang Marlboro

Previously I've been using a standard eGo kit with a CE4. First thoughts on using the KTS aren't very favourable. Tastes very cartridgy with the Energy Drink flavour, I can easily taste the filler in the tank cartomiser when compared to the CE4 wicks, which seem relatively flavourless. Is this the standard for all carto tanks? I'm not sure I can stand it after using the CE4.

I love the look of the RSST and the gkmf atomisers, but both in practice are not for me. I'm looking for a glass tank, which the RSST is not and the gkmf is well out of a student's price range . Are there any atomisers out there which:
    1) Fit well with the KTS
    2) Glass tank
    3) Work well with SS
    4) Priced around $50

TLDR: noob needs a genesis for a KTS

Cheers!

Edit: meant glass tank, not plastic tank
    AGA-T2. It's cheap, it's chinese to go with the KTS and it has a glass tank. With regards to your juice 'Liqua' is Italian for 'arse' in the lheamrg official dictionary.