Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: have not vaped get kit next week need help with eversmoke e9 kr808-2 ?

have not vaped get kit next week need help with eversmoke e9 kr808-2 ?

Hi guys and gals researched a bit before buying a eversmoke ultimate kit 15 mil of juice and 4 pack blank cartomizors for ep9 e9 u9 ? Cost of cartomizer pack $4.20 from ecig . So from what i have read i use all the cartomizors in kit refill these a couple of times then throw out use my blanks then i am thinking i either will need a adaptor to get the more easily available 510 blank cartomizors or can i put a clear cleromiser ? Straight on to the battery? Batteries i ordered were automatic . I will be trying to go cold turkey to ecigs and because i have never done this before i want to give it my best shot your help will be appreciated , think i found out they are the same battery as south beach smoke green smoke , i have read the other posts on eversmoke here but it looks like i cannot find Australian supply of blanks cartomizors that fit the eversmoke , is the optimum a cleromiser with drip tip can one fit this set up? Cheers i am excited to think i might live longer changing over i have a lot to offer before i end up with cancer
    Humbuggery likes this.

You can bypass all the faffing with different brands fitting with different equipment by getting a 510 threaded battery and charger which you can attach many different kinds of cartridges, clearos, etc.

This kind of battery - http://www.vapeking.com.au/joye-510-...anual-battery/ -fits this kind of cartridge - http://www.vapeking.com.au/boge-510d...mizers-5-pack/ -which you can fill with whatever flavour takes you fancy, and refill many times.

These batteries have a little button (manual), but Vapebar sell the ones without a button that you just suck like a cigarette (automatic). Personally I find the manual much more satisfying because you don't have to suck like crazy to get some vapour out them.

You might be like many people though, and want to use a device that looks exactly like a cigarette...if so, you have to put up with the downside of these devices....which are many.
    Last edited by JenJ; 07-06-13 at 11:39 PM.
    Please support the fight against the WA ban on the sale of vaping equipment!

if your lil batteries have a 510 connection, and you want to stay roughly cigarette sized, you could try these: VK Comet XL Clearomizer if you order 5, you get a discount. they're a great little bottom coil clearomiser. much better than cartos, imho.
    JenJ likes this.

Except for one cigarette on 29 June 2014. R.I.P. Charlie Brown and Charlotte, the sweetest little dogs ever, loved by all who met them.

look up the The E-Cig Shop - The E-Cig Shop he sells k808 gear
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Cheers you are my secret operatives that are helping for this mission, i beleve with your advice on artillery will have a success with a home run and kissing a adventure girl for the first time in 2 years err you no what i mean will order your ammunition straight up tonight and let the team know how it goes when it is here this week
    essiemessy likes this.

Make sure you don't overfill your carts with the auto you will wreck your batts faster,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by adventure guy View Post
    Cheers you are my secret operatives that are helping for this mission, i beleve with your advice on artillery will have a success with a home run and kissing a adventure girl for the first time in 2 years err you no what i mean will order your ammunition straight up tonight and let the team know how it goes when it is here this week
    Can someone translate that for me ?????
    Gresh11 likes this.

yep. he's about to win the war on the awful stinkies

Except for one cigarette on 29 June 2014. R.I.P. Charlie Brown and Charlotte, the sweetest little dogs ever, loved by all who met them.

Thanks kay and Jen, hey Toddosh approx how many drops ? Or is it just till the inside material is just saturated yeah i don't want to fry batteries thanks for the heads up bud

Very simple to fill cartos. Here's a youtube; How to fill a Carto / Cartomizer using the "Condom Method" - YouTube Ignore the second part about the tank, pretty sure you're not up to that yet!

Anything you want to know about vaping, and plenty more you probably don't want or need know, you can find on youtube.
    Please support the fight against the WA ban on the sale of vaping equipment!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast