Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: some simple questions from a noob

some simple questions from a noob

Hi

im absolutely new to this vaper thing, bought an ultimate starter kit from vapebar ego-c which came with 5 clearmoziers?

quick question, do i use the 5 for 5 different flavors? how long do cearmoziers last, how do i know when i need to throw it out?
    do i need to clean it after the 1.6ml juice runs out and i refill? should i refill with the same flavor?

where and what do i buy for replacing the clearmozier? is this and the juice the only things that need to be replaced with my kit?

AVF Regular
    yeah u can use eash clearomizer for a differant flavour or u can use 2 at a time and clean them out between each use. (or if u dont mind the mixing of flavours u can just ad a new flavour to the clearo.

You can purchase the clearos from any of the vendors in oz. id suggest vapeking as there in sydney.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

also while not vaping, do you detach the battery and clearmozier in your pocket? or can you leave them together and just turn the battery off.

How long does a clearmozier last? ie how many refils of 1.6ml juice with me not cleaning it at all?

I have the same kit, I leave the battery attached (dont often turn it off if it's in my top pocket)

The life span of a clearomiser is a bit like the length of a piece of string. Some will last quite a while others may die within a few days...

As for cleaning I clean mine when I get a change in taste, could be any where from 2 to 4 days depending on use...

it lasts a little bit, more than a week for me when i used to use vivi nova before i had to clean them
    if you have 5 of them, use one each week and at the end of them month just clean them up by boil them in the hot water, dry it, torch the wick if you want (i did) and voila just like new again, repeat and rinse for few months

thanks silverx, thats quite helpful.

When i boil them just chuck the whole clearmizer in boiling water? ie don't need to separate the components?
    and what do you mean TORCH the wick?

AVF Regular
    HI and welcome rtistik
    Is this the kit you bought??

Ultimate eCigarette Starter Kit

If it is you dont boil the clearomisers.

When they start to taste off give them a good rinse with water and a dry burn and use them again. These clearomisers can not be taken apart to clean.

AVF Regular
    These clearomisers can be cleaned more easily and you can replace the heads if you want

Vision eGo Clearomizer V3 (Exchangeable & Detachable)

AVF Regular
    To dry burn a clearomiser have a look at the video Stoney did on post 17

Boo Hoo my Stardust died.

Quote Originally Posted by rtistik View Post
    thanks silverx, thats quite helpful.

When i boil them just chuck the whole clearmizer in boiling water? ie don't need to separate the components?
    and what do you mean TORCH the wick?
    i normally just boil the stainless steel part with wick on it, i just rinse the tank normally but you can boil them if you want i suppose (not sure how it holds up to the boiling water though)

torching the wick, use blowtorch and torch it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast