Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By magicman
  • 3 Post By RichoVonBlack
  • 2 Post By icarus

Thread: What to do now?

What to do now?

Hi All,

Firstly vaping has changed my life drastically in a good way, I have been vaping for 2 months and swapped from being a pack-a-day smoker for the past 7 years, since that day haven't had one analog yet and haven't felt the need to at all. A lot of the information on juices etc I have got from this site and it's been a very valuable resource.

I am still using the original set-up I started with which is a couple of ego batteries and stardust clearomizers. ( I tried kangar t3 and hated them )

I got some cartomizers (little black tubes with rubber caps on each side) given to me but don't really know what to do with them. I also love vaping and am happy to invest some dosh so I'm looking for some ideas on what to buy to improve my vaping experience.

thanks!

AVF Regular
    Clearomizers, Cartomizers, Tank systems- Explained- a beginners guide - YouTube
    Mar 15, 2013 - Uploaded by TheSmokenjoey
    Clearomizer and tanks 101-- tired of refilling or replacing your prefilled cartridge? Want more ...

Look at this, and cruise. UTube, my connection is glitching like crazy at the moment,
    margyb, magicman and Juzm like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Thanks man I'll check it out

MagicMan, re: this video addresses how to refill the cartomizers you have; I don't think that was covered in the vid above (but I may have missed it)

The Easiest way to Refill Your Cartomizer - YouTube

(you probably won't need a screwdriver as shown to get the end cap off the carto off; fingernails are usually enough, or a paperclip - there may not be the second grommet in your cartos either under the end cap)
    Last edited by icarus; 16-06-13 at 04:47 PM.
    RichoVonBlack and magicman like this.

Thanks again richo and icarus, no idea where i'd be without this forum and all the helpful people

Just an idea to improve on your vaping experience, I found some CE4's when I was looking around e-bay and I was checking for cheap ones and this link popped up CE4 Clearomizer Cartomizer Tanks Lot of 5 USA Seller | eBay they come with 5 and different colors too. I thought they are pretty cool and have tried them