Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Roxxiiangel
  • 1 Post By second_chance
  • 1 Post By izmali
  • 2 Post By plugs4

Thread: help

help

hi all

i know after reading previous posts that most of this has been mentioned before but i more just after some simple advice for a newby/noob
    i have be a regular smoker and am looking at moving to vaping insted of smoking i would like help as to whats the best kit to use that will last a decent time, i dont not understand the whole doubling and mixing can i buy premixed juice and premixed nic also best places to purchase these from as dont wanna get ripped of with dodgy products and help would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance

Aaron

From Wangaratta Vic

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi!

It can all be pretty confusing in the beginning! I would suggest getting an ego type starter kit. They are pretty hardy, and easy to use. There are several reputable Australian vendors that sell them on this forum (you can find them in the vendor section of the forum).

For eJuices if you want premixed then you will need an overseas vendor. I would also suggest the vendor section of the forum for these too But there is plenty around and I'm sure you will get other suggestions below
    Last edited by Roxxiiangel; 15-06-13 at 11:28 PM.
    plugs4 likes this.

Roxi you're an angel
    Roxxiiangel likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi plugs welcome to AVF i would recommend vapingcobra.com.au for a starter kit and Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories for premixed liquids at a great price or u can look at some of the high end vendors u will see threads for in the general vaping section
    plugs4 likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

thank for you info also just wandering do you use a different clearomisers with every different juice ?? and how long will the clearomisers last would it be worthwhile ordering extras of these as i dont want to run out like 2 week after due to not reliasing i should have brought more if ya know what i mean

thanks

AVF Regular
    i would recommend ordering some extras yes. u can wash them and reuse them for a while have a look on youtube. CE4 clearo cleaning there will be some videos there on what to do
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I personally have a different clearomizer for each eJuice, but you can clean them and/or replace the wicks on the rebuildable clearomizers. They can last quite awhile if you look after them

i think i might use i different one for different flavors to be honest im kinda looking forward to trying this new world and hopfully give up the smokes for good i see so many success storys on this page its great there is people that can help with and questions thanks guys
    mrsgruffy and tally-ho like this.

CCC
    1 of those clearos lasts me 2 weeks or 30ml of juice whichever comes first. I dont wash between flavours, just flick out the old and the new takes over.

AVF Regular
    make sure, i mean make very sure to get the rebuildable ce4/ce5 clearomisers which is the same price as the throw away clearomisers. All u need to buy extra are the replaceable heads which is $2 and u can even rebuild/rewick-recoil if u are game enough instead of having to buy the whole clearomisers again.