Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Adelaide Vapers

Adelaide Vapers

There many adelaide vapers out there? i live in western subs adelaide and dont know anyone else who vapes. been vaping now bout a month sorta know what direction im heading in now. need to get some new flavours to try and work out what hardware works best for me. was thinking of doing some DIY mixing but donno if im ready to take the leap on my own with out some decent instruction. Is there any vaping community in adelaide where have a vape meet or anything like that?
    tempusfugit likes this.

AVF Regular
    hey man I'm also a nub I live in the barossa iv been vaping for about 2 weeks now im using an ego-c battery and v2 clearomiser have just ordered a kanger protank and evod bcc to try out.

i won't be going back to analogs I'm also mixing my own juices and have been trying some pre mixed juice from the states.

I think It would be a great idea to have a meet up of members wanting to have a group vape and a drink or 2 maybe

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Just answered your PM

Would be good to have an adelaide vapemeet!

Doc
    AVF Regular
    Seeing how the Brecknok Hotel is vape friendly, I suggest we show them some patronage with a vape meet
    If its got tits or tyres, you got problems.

hey death you sound like ur using same gear as me. i got ego-c batt and protank i been using for couple weeks. started on a mini nova and CE6 clero/ prety much same as a v2. didnt like the top coils too much so got a vapeonly bcc and a protank. just ordered my first mod. an AnyVape CVI. VapeKing has an awesome deal on them in bargain bin atm only $29.95 for mod and a batt if u looking for VV/VW option. also got a smoktech dct cartotank to give a try.

so you doing full on mixes urself thats sweet i need to get onto it. seems like everywhere i read there is different ways and stuff u need to do it but. where u order from in states? i was thinking of getting some Mt Baker Juice to try.

Im with you there domo we gotta get the S.A. community going and crank up a vape meet. im yet to see another vaper in the wild

yep sounds like a good location to me Doc thats central and its an irish pub gotta have some good brews

AVF Regular
    yes indeed suspect we use similar gear I got the ultimate starter kit from vapebar to start withand the protani and evod will arrive Tuesday I also got a set of 1.5 oh. coils to use on both

I got my first lot a pre mixed from madvapes and I got root beer French vanilla and top banana all at 36mg cos I'm a nub but I have managed to mix it down to a strength I like and add extra flavours really loving the exepriment8ng with flavours and strengths I'm using a small starter kit for mixing

and the Irish bar sounds great I like Irish bars always very relaxed environments and I won't feel so weird using my vape in public as we will be in a vapour cloud of awesomeness and good times

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

i miss 'the kings head'
    somebody go have a dog bolter for me.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

hey guys im working in Adelaide for the next 2 months on the super way bridge,im staying in glenelg
    im keen for a vape meet done a couple in brisbane they are great fun
    cheers

hey steve im in glenelg too i used to be a form worker in construction. have to catch up for a beer and vape sometime
    stevepowley likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast