Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: newbish issue, would appreciate thoughts

newbish issue, would appreciate thoughts

So the long story is that I'm newb-ish. I have an ego-c and an ego-c twist and some stardusts, so yeah, look out world.
    The problem I am having though, is with juice. I have some premixed, and some nic juice to mix with doublers. I bought the nic juice from a place in china (which I suspect to be 'the banned site' because they sell pure nic, so I won't link) and it is supposed to be 48mg in VG.
    There was no labelling on customs forms or invoicing to indicate this, and on the bottle it just says xxxhigh. Which on the website corresponds to the 48mg.

The problem is, my premixed stuff is awesome, I love it - it's all 50/50 12mg.
    The stuff the husbeast mixed for me to his calculations (he used to work in pharma so i trust that) is also supposed to be 50/50 and 12mg, but maaaaaaan. It burns. I'm back on the analogues for now because I am pretty much out of the premixed stuff and aust post are being slow, and I absolutely cannot vape these mixes. It's SO harsh, which sucks because the flavours are great and I'd rather be vaping.

We are wondering if perhaps it's not actually 48mg and is actually 100mg in which case the calculations are borked?
    Or perhaps that the quality of this stuff is useless.

Anyone with any thoughts on the subject, feel free to chime in!

(we are looking into making a mix as if it were 100mg and testing it out, just as soon as we figure where we hid the syringes from the kids)
    Candy Cane Girl....

AVF Regular
    Are you sure its VG
    Pg will give that harsh throat hit as well

The invoicing and ordering says it's VG, so that's all I have to go on really.
    I'll ask the beast when he returns if there was anything about it's viscosity that would suggest it was PG rather than VG as we have bottles of plain unflavoured PG and VG here to compare to, and he's worked with PG a fair bit before.
    Candy Cane Girl....

Super Moderator
    Consider that it may be higher in nic content, and just dilute to taste ... ie mix to what it should be, adjust to taste
    lheamfrg likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Retired Account
    margyb and gtadmin like this.

Dilute what you have made by doubling it (mix in some plain VG or PG) and then vape it to see. If still too strong, dilute it again.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    are you sure what you got is doublers and not concentrates? it could be too strong a flavour that's causing problems rather than too strong nic? just a thought

I think the nicotine tester would be a good investment, however the budget doesn't stretch to it for the next couple of weeks.

The beast is currently diluting one of the mixes with VG to see if that makes a difference.
    Candy Cane Girl....

Yup, definitely sure on that, they are all doublers from the cauldron range from Vapebar.
    Candy Cane Girl....

AVF Regular
    ok. just thought i'd check. the only suggestion I have would be to mix up some uflavoured juice with the nic and then dilute until it feels/tastes right and go from there. seems a shame to have to go back on the stinkies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast