Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Kit just arrived

Fox

Kit just arrived

Hi, I'm Fox. You may remember me from threads such as Thinking about starting up
    My Ultimate eCigarette Starter Kit has just arrived and i have a few questions

Here's my kit:

This was an extra? Says "This is designed to be mixed 1:1 ratio (?) or 50% with unflavoured juice"

My juices. Not sure what some of this means but it says "H: 16mg M: 11mg L:6mg N:0mg" The N is obviously nicotine but no idea on the rest or if it's important

Perhaps the most important one, I open my kit to find a small slip which reads "ATTENTION: This kind of USB charger can't be used to charger (sic) JOYE510 batteries or it will destroy the batteries". So does that mean I can't charge it up to use now? Scared to make a move until I'm positive where to go from here

Also I don't really know how to get everything together but there is a website link on a piece of paper so maybe that's got info. Excited to start vaping soon!
    Silver.unicorn likes this.

screw the see through tubes onto your batteries in with the black button.

five clicks on the button and it should turn on.

fill the clearomizer with juice and vape away my friend.

Fox
    Just watched the video, seems i can charge one battery up and start using it right now with the spare. Is it possible to overcharge or do i not need to keep a stringent eye on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Just watched the video, seems i can charge one battery up and start using it right now with the spare. Is it possible to overcharge or do i not need to keep a stringent eye on it?
    not stringent. but i wouldn't let it go on for too long. some on here have said you can leave it for a while without anything blowing up however its better not to.

charge one. use the other.

the charger is made for ego batterys, they look identical to the 510 chargers though but are 420mA instead of 180mA (from memory).
    so .. warning is so you do not blow up 510 batterys with it, if you had any.

the N in the flavours you have there indicates its no nicotine.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Hi Fox
    Have a look at the bottom of the vapebar link you posted and there is a video on how to use it.
    With that charger you cant charge the smaller batteries but all good to go with the batteries in your kits.

Looks like you have flavours with no nicotine ( I think)

Fox
    I plugged one in to charge but the light was green, i guess that means it doesn't need to be charged?

When I draw back on it I can't seem to get anything out?

AVF Regular
    I plugged one in to charge but the light was green, i guess that means it doesn't need to be charged?

When I draw back on it I can't seem to get anything out?
    Keep the button depressed as you draw...
    margyb, Humbuggery and Fox like this.

AVF Regular
    This was an extra? Says "This is designed to be mixed 1:1 ratio (?) or 50% with unflavoured juice"
    Thats what we call a doubler. Its extra strength flavouring ready to be mixed with nicotine.

My juices. Not sure what some of this means but it says "H: 16mg M: 11mg L:6mg N:0mg" The N is obviously nicotine but no idea on the rest or if it's important
    Thats a legend, the big N indicates these juices have no nicotine in them.

Perhaps the most important one, I open my kit to find a small slip which reads "ATTENTION: This kind of USB charger can't be used to charger (sic) JOYE510 batteries or it will destroy the batteries". So does that mean I can't charge it up to use now? Scared to make a move until I'm positive where to go from here
    You can use that charger to charge the batteries you recieved.

Also I don't really know how to get everything together but there is a website link on a piece of paper so maybe that's got info. Excited to start vaping soon!
    Pretty simple, you'll figure it out.
    Humbuggery likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Fox
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Keep the button depressed as you draw...
    Hahaha wow, I'm an idiot.

Thanks
    Mickg33, margyb, Stomp and 5 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast