Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tobacco flavors question

Tobacco flavors question

do tobacco flavors give more TH then fruity and sweet flavors? im looking to order some tobacco flavors and dont know whether i should drop down to 12mg or stay at 18mg. i find sometimes my sweet flavors at 18mg have a little bit too much TH in the morning but after i vape a bit its fine. just looking at some tabacco flavors from The Plume Room like the marlboro type and they say designed for high TH so though maybe i should drop down to 12mg on them.

AVF Regular
    It sounds like you should drop your nic level anyway. I'd order the 12mg if I was you.

I recently dropped the nic levels of all my juice orders to 12mg. And now I've started ordering even lower because I vape a lot and towards the end of the day my mouth gets a bit peppery/sore, if that makes sense? I'm pretty sure it's the nic in the juices.

But to answer your question I don't think tobacco flavours have more of TH hit than other flavours.

The M-Type from The Plume Room is a very fragrant tobacco, almost floral, like rosewater or orange blossom undertones. It's quite a unique flavour and not like any other tobaccos I've tried. I didn't notice any particularly strong throat hit either. I was vaping 12mg.
    Last edited by JenJ; 18-06-13 at 04:22 PM.
    alegria likes this.

AVF Regular
    I dont think flavour has anything to do with it. Throat hit all comes down to nicotine levels and also extra PG can help with it.

I have found, my first vapes of the day are always a little harsher but settles down pretty fast.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    I dont think flavour has anything to do with it. Throat hit all comes down to nicotine levels and also extra PG can help with it.

I have found, my first vapes of the day are always a little harsher but settles down pretty fast.

I get the same sensation first thing in the morning. As the day progresses, the TH is almost non existent. Have thought about trying just a few drops of 36mg nic (60/40 PG/VG) in a drip atomizer to tickle the throat a bit before bed.

AVF Regular
    I find if you drop the voltage you can reduce the TH, this is good for mornings.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tugboatofdeath View Post
    I find if you drop the voltage you can reduce the TH, this is good for mornings.
    Yeah definitely good with a VV/VW device. My first vape of the day is with a VV or VW device. It's annoying to start off the day using a mechanical mod, I want the hit to be weaker in the morning then stronger in the day, not the opposite way around so I start up a mech mod after being up for an hour or so. At night I like a milder hit so the nic doesn't keep me up so the battery drop off works in my favour.
    suspect likes this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Will, work and wait are the pyramidal cornerstones for success.

AVF Regular
    wow, I can't wait to see what it is you're actually gonna end up spamming us with
    margyb and vreidisgod like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect View Post
    do tobacco flavors give more TH then fruity and sweet flavors? im looking to order some tobacco flavors and dont know whether i should drop down to 12mg or stay at 18mg. i find sometimes my sweet flavors at 18mg have a little bit too much TH in the morning but after i vape a bit its fine. just looking at some tabacco flavors from The Plume Room like the marlboro type and they say designed for high TH so though maybe i should drop down to 12mg on them.
    Some flavors like menthol can give a bit of an increased TH but generally, tobacco flavors do not increase TH.
    If you don't have a VV/VW device as mentioned above, then perhaps using a 12mg/ml juice for an hour or so upon waking, then switching up to an 18mg/ml juice would do the trick for you.
    I think if you drop to a 12mg/ml juice & have no 18mg/ml juice available, then you could find yourself vaping a lot more & chain vaping almost constantly to make up for the drop in nic strength.

I myself recently increased my nic strength from 18mg/ml to 24mg/ml & find I now chain vape less, using less juice than I was previously. This reduction in volume means I do not have a PV in my hands as much but I am approximately getting the same amount of nicotine, daily, as I was before.

Your body knows how much nicotine it wants/needs to be "happy", so if you are vaping 3ml of 18mg/ml juice per day(54mg/day), then drop to 12mg/ml juice, it is likely you will vape 4.5ml per day (54mg/day).
    Everyone is different you may be vaping less than 3ml @ 18mg/ml per day or you may be vaping more but the same principle applies.
    IMO unless you are making a conscious decision to reduce your nicotine intake, then you will be vaping more frequently on a lower mg/ml juice & if you are trying to cut back on your nic intake, then you will need to monitor how much you are vaping to make it work.
    ultravape and suspect like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by tugboatofdeath View Post
    I do this also with a twist battery seems to do the trick at the start of the day. Ive recently started mixing my own and trying different flavours etc not just tobacco ones and its been hit and miss tbh but have some vk juices coming so looking foward to those.
    But for my first month and straight of the ciggies I was using BH high nic premixed stuff from Mr e-cig NZ and tbh I enjoyed it , I vaped only it for a straight month not one other liquid, didnt get sick of it, good tobacco vape, chain vaped it like a champ no problems at all, noticed with some of the other ones that I start getting the peppery taste towards the end of the day, iam going to order some of the BH high nic again its pretty good imo. And there delivery is quick as too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast