Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking for an all-in-one vender

Looking for an all-in-one vender

Hey everyone, VERY new to the vaping community. Infact, so new that I don't even have my first e-cigarette yet, but my setup is probably the same as most people start off with as I am told, a Joye Ego-C Twist with a Mini Vivi Nova clearomizer. Anyways, I am here cause I'm having trouble finding one, MAYBE two vendors that stocks everything that I may need. I know there's probably a thousand threads out there like this, but I want a thread that will be easily accessible to me and will cover all the answer that I may need, so I'm sorry if you guys are bored of answering to these types of threads.

Moving on, I'm looking for a vendor that;

- Stocks a good variety of nicotine ejuices, cheap too if possible (not going to start DIYing yet, still a blur to me)
    - Stocks Mini Vivi Nova clearomizers and replacement coils
    - Stocks atomizers and drip tips (By the way, do atomizers need to replaced as often as cartomizers/clearomizers if at all?)
    - Has relatively low shipping (Anything $20-25 or even under would be perfect, can't really expect MUCH lower than $25 as it has to be international)
    - Takes PayPal as a form of payment
    - Not as important, but vendors that sell fun little accessories, like I'm interested in these 10mL Innokin Stainless Steel portable dripper, but that's just an example.

Health Cabin (where I ordered my Ego Twist and Mini Vivi Novas) covers 4 of the 6 points I have up there, but APPARENTLY after reading some threads about Health Cabin, people say that because they're located in China, all Health Cabin eJuice/eLiquids are mass produced and use low quality ingredients. I haven't received my package yet so I have no say really in Health Cabin quality.

If there is no 1 site that covers all those I'll MAY end up using two different vendors, I just prefer one so that it's easier to keep track of what I bought from where and if I liked it.

Sorry for all the questions, but I hope someone can answer then. Thanks.
    Last edited by Meeuwsy; 19-06-13 at 09:12 PM.

AVF Regular
    FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics juices are cheap go the liqua line as a bit nicer that dekang or hangsen. Tech from fasttech has so far proven reliable for the most part. i suggest trying out the Evods on top the vivi novas (they will look better on the battery) $1.15 EGO Battery Convertor Ring for ViVi Nova Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping get one of these for your vivi to hide the threading
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Other wise for slightly better qaulity juices at a good price i would recommend Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories.
    tugboatofdeath likes this.

Thanks for the recommendation, I took a look at FastTech, it's kind of hard to find the specific thing you're looking for cause it's not a site focused on ecigs, but it might be the site I'm looking for. But it's AWESOME they offer free shipping.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeuwsy View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation, I took a look at FastTech, it's kind of hard to find the specific thing you're looking for cause it's not a site focused on ecigs, but it might be the site I'm looking for. But it's AWESOME they offer free shipping.
    its free shipping but it can take a couple of weeks to get here

AVF Regular
    Hey also where abouts in oz are you

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics juices are cheap go the liqua line as a bit nicer that dekang or hangsen. Tech from fasttech has so far proven reliable for the most part. i suggest trying out the Evods on top the vivi novas (they will look better on the battery) $1.15 EGO Battery Convertor Ring for ViVi Nova Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping get one of these for your vivi to hide the threading
    yep have to agree with izmali on this one. The Evod is a much better buy than a gurgly nova
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    Hey also where abouts in oz are you
    I'm down in Victoria, soo pretty much on the other side of Australia.

Oh, and could you recommend an atomizer for dripping that suit the Ego battery? There's so many on the site, I try to find reviews on them, but can't find any. Also, the Vivi Nova replacement coils on FastTech, do you know if they fit on the Vision Vivi Novas? or are they only for the specific ones they sell on the site? Cause I'm reading some reviews and apparently they're 'clones' so I was wondering if the clone replacement coils would fit on authentics.
    Last edited by Meeuwsy; 19-06-13 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    yep have to agree with izmali on this one. The Evod is a much better buy than a gurgly nova
    I'll take a look at a few reviews on the Evod, I chose Vivi Nova cause pretty much every Ego Twist review I look at on YouTube, they paired it up with the Vivi Nova.

AVF Regular
    Vision Vivi Novas are great, there's heaps of clones around though, some of them are not so good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast