Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Crash Course for New Vapers

Hey Mods, I've just tried to click on the calculator link on the first page and it doesn't connect anywhere. I know there are lots of them around but when I put in "calculator" in the search this is what comes up for new vapers. Can we get this changed to a new calculator that works please.

Super Moderator
    Linked it to Vaping Cobras e-liquid calculator ... if anyone has a better one feel free to let me know .. TY for bringing it up
    Stomp likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Thanks FM.

To be honest FM, I've just gone through these links from the OP E-Cig 101: Atomizers and Cartomizers which is outdatdated considering we recommend clearomisers for newbies. And this link which recommends VG nicotine at 100mg/ml. Correct me if I'm wrong but the current consensus is nic in 36mg/ml recommendation for newbies and not at 100% VG How do I mix eJuice? Vape-Blog by Vapebar. And maybe the advice about carto link to cigarettes Crash Course for New Vapers might need to be updated to being a link to "Noes List" about cigarette/carto consumption. And this link to JW no longer works or they have changed the link http://juicewhore.com.au/Batteries-a.../prod_575.html

So I suppose when you say look here " New Vapers Forum ", no wonder people get confused because this is top of the list.

Obviously it needs to be updated. No offence to the OP, obviously it 18 months ago and in an ever changing industry that is to be expected.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Welcome back, Donna.

I thought you had flounced?

Super Moderator
    No worries Donna , will try and clear it up a bit and re-link ... this is the prob with progress lol , things get outdated .
    Lipo bag link fixed
    Added disclaimer at top
    "Note as at Jan 2014 , Please note this guide is an older one , many of the points and links are still very valid , but may have been superceded by newer technologies ... please reference other stickies as well to round out your vaping education
    FM (Moderator) "
    Altered1 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    this one possibly ? 510/eGo to 808/901 Adapter [06-H-8-2] - $0.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail or the other way round? do you have an ego battery?
    yeh , its an ego with 808 thread. while I'm ordering that , is there anything besides the kanga ts3 that's worth trying out ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Linked it to Vaping Cobras e-liquid calculator ... if anyone has a better one feel free to let me know .. TY for bringing it up
    FM here is a calculator one can download onto their own PC: eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator .. Check it out see what you think about it.

AVF Regular
    Here's a blog on how to use the above calculator. eJuice Calculator - HOW TO I like it .. very simple

Hi there,

I came here from another forum. This seems such a font of knowledge, I'm hoping to learn more and contribute where I can.

amylixuan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast