Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Comprehensive Guide to Nicotine eJuice Vendors (Never going to be completed)

Comprehensive Guide to Nicotine eJuice Vendors (Never going to be completed)

While I was lost in the crowd of vendors that supply eJuices/eLiquids with nicotine premixed into them; I figured that, SURELY, there are other people out there that are looking for something like this. Now some, most or even all of you ‘veterans’ and ‘senior’ vapers probably won’t need something like this, but for newbies, like me, this may be pretty useful .

So, below, I’ve put together a chart of popular vendors among the AVF and names that pop up regularly in forum. These numbers represent the prices of vendor juices and their shipping rates. The chart isn't complete so if there are any other good companies out there that ships to Australia, leave a comment below and when I have the time I’ll try to update the chart.

Some information that you may need to know before commenting.

- Prices are in whatever currency the sites default is (USD, CAD, EUR, etc.) and should not be assumed to be the Australian dollar
    - Shipping rates are calculated with 1x 30mL juice, some sites like Halo Cigs, once you pass an amount of bottles/weight you are forced to use the higher shipping rate.
    - Cheapest shipping option isn’t always good, some site’s cheapest options takes 1 or more months to ship your package to Australia.
    - I’m VERY new to e-cigarettes, like probably 1 week at max, don’t even have my own eGo/Mod yet, so I can’t give a recommendation on a good site/juice.
    - Prices/shipping rates does not include reduced prices of Coupon Codes and Point Discounts.
    - The price of a specific vendor’s eJuices does not indicate the quality of the juice.
    - Never seem to catch Alice in Vapeland opened so couldn't find a price for their shipping and how big their samplers are.

Smoke Rainbow supplies a huge variety of samples from many different companies at an average price of $1/mL. As of 20-06-2013 they supply samples from 24 different companies including; Vermillion River, Pink Spot, T-Juice, Cloud 9 Vaping and many more...

Fast Tech supplies 3 different brands but their popular ones are the juices from LiQua.

Health Cabin focuses mainly on; Hangsen and Dekang

Gentlemen’s Reserve stocks eJuices from Tasty Vapor and their own blends with a small amount of blends from Dekang.

The rest of the companies supplies their own blend of eLiquids/eJuice.

Last edited by Meeuwsy; 21-06-13 at 10:10 AM.
    lheamfrg likes this.

Dammit, chart's too small... guess I'll upload to a site.

FanceeJuice, GoodEJuice, FivePawns

you could publish the spreadsheet on google docs or similar.

Can you upload the chart in higher resolution - I cannot read it.

Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    Can you upload the chart in higher resolution - I cannot read it.
    Uploaded it to Imgur, link is at the bottom.

I'll try that Google Docs, thanks.
    alegria likes this.

it works well for this sort of thing and then you can add users who can modify it so another field you could add is URL

hueheu found a solution on Google, I whooped that attachment's ass lmao..

AVF Regular
    There used to be a thread somewhere similar to this with pricing for juice vendors and stuff, was a good thread from memory. Like this thread too.

AVF Regular
    Revisit Health Cabin. The cheapest option won't ship batteries or juice (CM). Maybe you could add another field with approximate delivery times. eg My last HC order took 8 days until delivery via DHL. Also the DHL prices change once you hit 500g eg I kept my most recent order to 490g for $15ish, once over 500g it was >$30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast