• 2 Post By vreidisgod
  • 1 Post By izmali
  • 1 Post By Redraw
  • 2 Post By alegria
  • 1 Post By vreidisgod

Thread: First kit

First kit

Hi,

I've been lurking for the past few days trying to gethering information on a good starter kit and i had a couple questions.

Something similar to this was linked to another member, $21.70 EGO-T 7-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set - double e-cigarette / euro adapter / L bag / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping and i was wondering what kind of battery life i can expect from it? Also how soon will i need to buy additional parts for it?

Also this site was linked for juice, Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor and i was hoping to get some suggestions on flavours. The choice at the moment is a little overwhelming.

Regards
    alegria likes this.

Personally - if I were to buy a starter kit and a first lot of flavors for someone I would get a Kanger Evod kit and one of these Indigo Bucket

I would pick 2 tobaccos 1 fruit and 1 dessert flavor for some nice variety.

Jas and vreidisgod like this.

There are some great coupon codes here too http://forums.aussievapers.com/vendo...f-members.html

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I would also suggest a kanger Protank, i still use my protank on my MVP alot! and its my go-to combo. The Protank will really make your e liquid shine and you will get better flavour from it as its glass, so you wont get any plastic taste that can mess up your tastebuds. Just make sure you stick to the right voltage and not go to high as the protank shines on lower voltages and wattages.

currently in the protank i have my aiv sampler of lemon loves pie and i can tell you im tasting everything this juice has in it
    alegria likes this.

Hey Redraw, welcome. What's your location?

1100mah will last all day.
    Additional items. Always grab a few more clearos as they last about a week or four depending on use and juice. So grab some CE4s or Evods ( you can replace the heads on an evod rather than the whole thing ).
    Or, as Jas said, grab a protank and some spare replacement heads. I love em too and use one on my ego batteries in the car.
    Jas and alegria like this.
    Well at least Vaping has stopped my god awful wheezing

AVF Regular
    You can get an evod kit from fast tech I would advise that over a ce4 aim for the desert flavours from mt baker and they need a good steep otherwise with your fast tech order grab some liqua liquids in a variety of flavours @18 or 12 mg strength
    vreidisgod likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Thanks for the advice.

I can't seem to find a kanger starter kit sub $60. Is this a good price?

Also thank you for sending me to that discounts threah, should save me some money.
    Ill update my details now also
    alegria likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nice enough kit and pretty typical of what someone would start with so good choice.

The life you get out of each charge varies depending on how and what you use on the battery. I would guess 10hrs or so out of that set-up but thats only a guess. So 2 x batteries should give you a full day you could say. The atomizer that screws onto the battery in that kit says it has a Resistance 2.4 Ohm. which is a pretty good middle of the road resistance. The atomizers could last days but more likely weeks, its a bit variable.

Juice wise... opinions from strangers on the internet isnt much help with flavours. People will recommend to you what they like.. just skim through the lists of flavours and order a few that you think might be something YOU would like. Try to vary the nicotine strengths and pg/vg ratios if possible.

Good luck.

Here is a great Aussie Vendor and great starter kit.

The twist option is awesome.

I highly recommend this kit Evod-Twist Starter Kit

and Indigo Vapor or The Plume Room for e-liquids.

Their M-Type with Natural Tobacco is developed for 'new vapers seeking high throat hit and flavor' and is on special for $10.50 for 30ml at the moment (until midnight tonight).

Be sure to grab a few of their other liquids as well. Especially Candied Cavendish, Honey Fig House Extracted and Banana Pudding.

Some of the best e-liquids out there!

Grab one or two of these Kanger Pro-Tank
    one of these Pro-Tank Replacement Heads
    and some spares of these too Evod

That's all you need for the first few months and sets you up with great products.

This should come in at about the cost of 7-10 days of smoking if you normally smoke a pack a day but will last you much longer.
    A 30ml bottle lasts me almost 2 weeks - get more than one bottle thought to spread the postage cost out a bit and give yourself some variety in flavors which is half the fun at first.
    Last edited by alegria; 22-06-13 at 06:17 PM.
    Jas and JenJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redraw View Post
    Thanks for the advice.

I can't seem to find a kanger starter kit sub $60. Is this a good price?

Also thank you for sending me to that discounts threah, should save me some money.
    Ill update my details now also

Ha ha give those pollies hell

Just type in Evod or Protank in the search area on Fasttechs website and they will come up with the packs and singles and heating core replacements ( that's what they call replacement heads lol )

Just remember delivery times are pretty slow from them.

The twists Alegria suggested are a good upgrade too as you can vary the voltage for a better vape.
    alegria likes this.
    Well at least Vaping has stopped my god awful wheezing