AVF Regular

Newbie Needs Input

Hey all, I am fairly new to vaping and am currently using an ego twist and a vision spinner, I am wanting to upgrade to a Mod and have no idea where to start or the best place to shop. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

AVF Regular
    I found it all a bit confusing, too, and still do, even though I've got quite a few (affordable versions, that is), now.

To start with, I think out of the ones I've got (apart from mechanicals), my Grippers and the SID (both from SmokTech) are my go-tos.
    The trouble with grippers, though, is that they don't take clearos with 'skirts' on, but carto tanks or something like ProTanks do fit. Nice and easy to use, but ensure the batteries you have will fit. Blazars are too long for the Gripper, and too fat for the SID.
    I use these 2X Panasonic IMR 2250mAh Lithium Provari 3 6 7V CGR 18650 CH Battery Nipple TOP | eBay which fit in the other 18650 mods.
    And this Soshine 18650 AU S1 MAX III VER 3 Rapid Charger FOR 1 4 Lithium ION Battery | eBay which also charges shorter ones.
    Hope it helps.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Hi dan. Fast tech can take a while to ship (but its free shipping) but they have a good selection at good prices.
    you have the Vamo v2 and v3, itaste MVP, Itaste SVD, Kamry Tesla clone, K100-k101, Kamry KTS and others. all these are avaiable locally as well but more expensively if u want local i think VapeKing - Australia's Premier Supplier of Electronic Cigarettes will stock all. otherwise 9/10 will recommend the provari and i beleive that its onsale at the moment at ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigs but may still work out cheaper to get it from eCig | Electronic Cigarettes | e-Cig Accessories | eJuice Australia

oh and for batteries and chargers i second essies recommendations
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys, theres so many out there, I guess lots of research is in order.... Thanks for the references, much appreciated