Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Meeuwsy

Thread: First of three packages arrived! Yippee!!

First of three packages arrived! Yippee!!

Hey everyone, so really good start to the day as my first package arrived today from VapeKing. Kind of disappointed though, for 2 reasons mainly. The VapeKing package came before my Health Cabin package which contains the Ego battery and juices I ordered, so here I am with a VKS Atomizer, Kanger Evod, some DIY stuff and can't really do anything with, but can't really blame it on the fast shipping of VapeKing haha, but the second reason is that my package didn't include all the stuff I ordered; they forgot the Kanthal wire I purchased, I've sent them a message through their "Contact Us" though, just waiting for a reply.

All in all, I'm happy to have received my first 'Vapemail' even though they're pretty much useless until I get my juice/battery, no clue what's happening with the package from Health Cabin either, been stuck at Xiamen EMS for over a week, hopefully it'll come soon though, sometime before my Mt. Baker Vapor package with the flavour concentrates and nicotine, or else I'll have everything I need beside the battery, the most important part.
    margyb and vreidisgod like this.

Okay, got an update from Brian of Vape King about the Kanthal wire.

Hi Michael,
    I have sent it out separately to avoid delay as theory were on backorder. You should receive it soon.
    Brian.

And the package from Health Cabin has reached Sydney this morning, was hoping for it to come by Friday, but guess not. I'll see if I can go to the post office this Saturday (If it's near my house) and pick it up instead of waiting till Monday. My Mt. Baker Vapor package is still in Los Angeles, expecting it sometime next week.

Oh, guys just a reminder and if you didn't know Vape Kings "End of Financial Year" sale is on this Friday, use the code 'EOFYS' anytime from 9AM to 12am AEST for 10% off all sales.