Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Comparing the Travels for nic

Comparing the Travels for nic

Was curious to see what would ship to me faster nic from China or Nic from USA so I ordered both with tracking and have been watching the travels its interesting to see where the travels take the most time I'm guessing china will get to me first but USA will probably be worth the wait as the quality is probably better both are same mg and both are the same amount about 200ml .
    What i'm wondering as well is when it stops off at customs and they test it how much will be missing from each container either way when it gets here I should have enough to last me a while =)
    the race is on !
    Has anyone ever had problems with customs and if so where was it coming from?

=====CHINA=====

Sunday, June 30, 2013 Location Time
    18 Forwarded for delivery VICTORIA STATE OUTLYING AREAS - AUSTRALIA 10:02

17 Clearance processing complete at MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA 08:14

16 Arrived at Sort Facility MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA 07:30

Saturday, June 29, 2013 Location Time
    15 Customs status updated MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA 19:15

14 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 02:21

13 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 02:04

Friday, June 28, 2013 Location Time
    12 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 05:20

11 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 05:20

10 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 02:31

Thursday, June 27, 2013 Location Time
    9 Customs status updated HONG KONG - HONG KONG 22:56

8 Clearance processing complete at SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 21:20

7 Departed Facility in SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 21:17

6 Processed at SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 15:53

5 Arrived at Sort Facility SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 14:19

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 Location Time
    4 Clearance event SOUTHWEST AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 13:09

3 Departed Facility in SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 13:00

2 Processed at SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 12:43

1 Shipment picked up SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:14

======USA=====

Depart USPS Sort Facility
    June 29, 2013
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
    International Letter
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    June 29, 2013, 1:34 pm
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
    Depart USPS Sort Facility
    June 28, 2013
    KENT, WA 98032
    Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
    June 27, 2013, 11:07 pm
    KENT, WA 98032
    Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
    June 27, 2013, 9:52 pm
    BELLINGHAM, WA 98225
    Electronic Shipping Info Received
    June 26, 2013
    Shipment Accepted
    June 26, 2013, 4:43 pm
    BELLINGHAM, WA 98225
    essiemessy likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guttersmile View Post
    Was curious to see what would ship to me faster nic from China or Nic from USA so I ordered both with tracking and have been watching the travels its interesting to see where the travels take the most time I'm guessing china will get to me first but USA will probably be worth the wait as the quality is probably better both are same mg and both are the same amount about 200ml .
    What i'm wondering as well is when it stops off at customs and they test it how much will be missing from each container either way when it gets here I should have enough to last me a while =)
    the race is on !
    Has anyone ever had problems with customs and if so where was it coming from?
    Looks to me like the nic from China could be in your hands as Early as Monday/tomorrow or more likely Tuesday & the nic from USA, anywhere up to a week or more later.

It is a fallacy that unflavored nic juice from the USA is of a higher quality than unflavored nic juice from China.
    For a start, much of the unflavored nic juice from USA originates in China, ie. bought in bulk at higher concentrations, then repackaged & rebranded & sold for retail.
    Yes there are some bad Chinese juice retailers but there are also some bad USA juice retailers, who will usually charge you more for the privilege of their arse juice.

As for customs opening your bottles, I wouldn't be worried, I have had customs inspect my nic juice packages previously, they opened the package but not the bottles.
    I know this because the bottles were sealed, the same way by the same vendor on two occasions, once customs inspected the package & the other time they didn't.
    You will know if customs opens your package, there will be a note in it saying so.
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

The nic from china arrived today while I was at work very happy with it and timing was great . As well as being well bubble packaged it also arrived in a brown plastic container sealed and labeled (not nic quantity) is clear with only a slight smell .Just mixed up 3 different juices to test it out cherry/menthol and coffee going to let it sit for a few days and do the same with USA nic I actually hope its the same or better than the USA nic because its a whole lot cheaper and got to me in about a week which is great if running low.

Noe the reason I thought the china quality would be inferior to the usa nic was from what a friend told me but being a cheap a&% had to try it for myself and I'm glad I did its so much cheaper looks good from what I see not that I have tried a whole heap of nic before ,as long as it tastes good smells good and gives me my Vitamin Nic hit then its a winner.
    There where some papers that came with it the receipt and 3 others papers that I cannot understand because its in chinese two of them have a red stamp in the shape of a star at the bottom.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The nic from china arrived today while I was at work very happy with it and timing was great .
    I was right about delivery time on this one at least

Noe the reason I thought the china quality would be inferior to the usa nic was from what a friend told me but being a cheap a&% had to try it for myself and I'm glad I did its so much cheaper looks good from what I see not that I have tried a whole heap of nic before ,as long as it tastes good smells good and gives me my Vitamin Nic hit then its a winner.
    There where some papers that came with it the receipt and 3 others papers that I cannot understand because its in chinese two of them have a red stamp in the shape of a star at the bottom.
    This is the problem, people hear that something is coming from China & automatically think "It must be inferior quality". While this is true for many things, for others it is not, take shoes for an example, a lot of people wear Nike or Reeboks etc, why coz they think they are good quality & are USA brands but the shoes are made in China
    Same with a lot of nic you are getting from the USA, it has a USA brand but it is manufactured in China, not all nic out of the USA comes from a Chinese source but quite a lot of it does.

Those papers you got in the box, they aren't vapeable, you should just toss them into the recycling bin
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Do you mind naming the Chinese vendor Guttersmile ? That is as long as its not THE banned one
    vaper chris sa likes this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Olfella View Post
    Do you mind naming the Chinese vendor Guttersmile ? That is as long as its not THE banned one
    If it's the same as the one for which tracking is given above, then it probably is. I recognise it. Mine always gets stuck in Shanghai customs for a week for some reason. The first time it happened I chewed my fingernails down to my elbows. It's pharmacuitical grade, very accurate, and very cheap. My last order was for 75 mg/ml, the highest dilution they do.

The only problem is apparently that they will sell the 99% nicotine, despite it being labeled as such, despite the warnings on the web page and the explanation of percentages and the difference between that and mg/ml, despite publishing the MSDS and making it available for download...

What are we supposed to call them here? EC?
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

@Noe Yes you where right and glad you where it got here in the morning the sooner I mix the sooner I can vape.
    I think the idea of people thinking stuff from china "must be inferior quality" is because of the price you pay or like you hear the saying "You get what you pay for" but alot of that probably comes down to labour,material availability and import/export fees if this stuff vapes as good as it looks I think I'm going to go through china for my nic.

@Olfella I don't think I'm aloud to list the source as it sells 99% pure nic , I guess it probably is the banned one that I keep hearing about.

@fabricator4 it probably is the same one it does sell 99% pure nic and the nic is USP verified pharmaceutical grade which I like to see they have a lot of info on there page about there products including chemical structure and MSDS certificate which a lot of other sites don't have included.I don't think them selling the pure nic in a dropper type container is not a good idea it kind of gives the idea that its ready to go .
    Olfella likes this.

ok maybe I was wrong about that nic from china has anyone else had problems from the shop we don't speak of ? the day of my last post I mixed up 2 batches of every flavour I had at 12mg and at 0mg to see the difference in taste and tested them today for the first time not happy the nic version kind of burnt my throat and tasted kind of weird the colour difference is obvious in each batch and the nic I have left over kind of smells like dirty socks the non nic versions made the same day tasted pretty spot on and where pretty much what I was expecting I have kept it all in an small esky on the top shelf of my walk in wardrobe out of the light and warmth shaking each bottle once in the morning and once at night kind of disappointed they way it came out and still waiting for the nic from USA hopefully it comes this week so I can see if that is the problem.

Here is 2 pics from 2 of the flavours I made all 6 flavours had different colours to the non nic batches mixed the same day

IMG_0109.JPGIMG_0111.JPG

AVF Regular
    From your description of the bottle, im reasonably sure its the same supplier I ordered 500ml from a year or so ago and i still have 99% of it unused. The aroma i would describe as a wet ashtray. I have friends who ordered the same stuff and found it to be perfectly acceptable. I couldn't believe it, so had a wiff of theirs and it was just as bad as the batch i got.

Australis did you order pg or vg nic and did you find it effected the flavour of your mix or give you a really bad throat hit like you where vaping sandpaper this is my first time mixing my own and I am hoping the nick from EcigExpress doesn't have the same effect I have never had a problem with premixed liquid before and pretty sure I am doing everything alright if it is the nic glad it isn't just me with the problem looks like in this case you get what you pay for.

Someone pmed me and told me to let the mix air for a few hours I will give it a try see if there is any difference cant be any worse.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast