Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: My first convert

My first convert

My kids told me my ex wanted to give up smoking for health reasons. He had seen me vaping, and shown some interest. So I told him what he needed to order, and he gave me the money to get the stuff from fasttech.

It came today-just a couple of ego batteries, some clearos, a bit of pre-mix juice and I gave him a bunch of juice I don't like as well And some I do, cos I figured I couldn't give him all shite. Then again, one persons delight is another persons arse juice, and since we argue constantly anyway, about everything, I figured he would like the stuff I don't just because that's the way things are lol.

So I took it to him after school, and he started around 4pm. I told him what to expect, and to not give up on it. He had just finished a pack of drum, and was not going to buy any more.

I got a sms at 8 pm simply saying "4 hours"

So far so good then. It will be interesting to see how he goes with it. He has the patience and attention span of a goldfish, and he had already dumped a load of juice from the clearo when he unscrewed it wrong. Hmm.

Now he wants his mum to take it up, but I told him to just vape around the house, and in front of her, and let her take interest herself, otherwise she will never do it if he tells her she should. She currently smokes rolling tobacco with a pipe, to cut down on how much she smokes. She decided she needed to cut down after a 10 day coma, triple bypass, throat surgery and bowel cancer. Reckoned it might be time lol. Ya think?

It's almost like a curious social experiment with the two of them. But I will be curious to see if the ex sticks with it. And if his mum takes it up.

Time will tell.

AVF Regular
    good stuff the knock on effect of one successful vaper is quite amazing!

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Good on you for helping out your ex, I hope all goes well and they both convert! I've just done the same for a friend, he should get his vaping gear in the mail tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed he will like it!
    margyb likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    My kids told me my ex wanted to give up smoking for health reasons. He had seen me vaping, and shown some interest. So I told him what he needed to order, and he gave me the money to get the stuff from fasttech.

It came today-just a couple of ego batteries, some clearos, a bit of pre-mix juice and I gave him a bunch of juice I don't like as well And some I do, cos I figured I couldn't give him all shite. Then again, one persons delight is another persons arse juice, and since we argue constantly anyway, about everything, I figured he would like the stuff I don't just because that's the way things are lol.

So I took it to him after school, and he started around 4pm. I told him what to expect, and to not give up on it. He had just finished a pack of drum, and was not going to buy any more.

I got a sms at 8 pm simply saying "4 hours"

So far so good then. It will be interesting to see how he goes with it. He has the patience and attention span of a goldfish, and he had already dumped a load of juice from the clearo when he unscrewed it wrong. Hmm.

Now he wants his mum to take it up, but I told him to just vape around the house, and in front of her, and let her take interest herself, otherwise she will never do it if he tells her she should. She currently smokes rolling tobacco with a pipe, to cut down on how much she smokes. She decided she needed to cut down after a 10 day coma, triple bypass, throat surgery and bowel cancer. Reckoned it might be time lol. Ya think?

It's almost like a curious social experiment with the two of them. But I will be curious to see if the ex sticks with it. And if his mum takes it up.

Time will tell.
    You sure you didn't put some arsenic or similar into the juice you gave your ex?

Nice story
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Now, that's sharing the love
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    You sure you didn't put some arsenic or similar into the juice you gave your ex?

Nice story
    C'mon mate, even Ex's are useful 2 days per fortnight...

did you buy him the hot dog flavoured juice?
    suspect likes this.

lol yeah he is at my mercy as far as juice goes... so he better not piss me off too much

I had a message on my phone this morning-must have sent it last night. 7 hours.

Wonder if he has caved today.
    essiemessy likes this.

I'm still waiting on the gear from fasttech that I bought for the treasurer at ze bowls club.
    tally-ho likes this.

So he was on the scrounge for more juice today - think he needed more of a punch. I gave him some 24 so that ought to keep him happy for a while.

I also had a laugh when he said he thinks he needs a stand- you know, something maybe round, with a few ego sized holes in it, to hold his batteries. Oh, and maybe a charger for the car. And more juice flavours. And maybe some sort of nice box to hold all his juices. Oh and is there anything that tastes like tobacco?

I just lol'ed. Told him he will get over wanting that tobacco taste, but maybe some of the tobacco juices would suit him. Not my prob though, I didn't say anything about them, cos then I will get stuck with having to buy them for him - he has no internet in the cave he lives in. But I do think he has got the bug now. And he hasn't bought any more tobacco. He had around 5 rollies worth of crumbs left, and has had 2 of them since yesterday arvo.

Has rang twice today-once to ask me "is this normal?" and once to tell me he unscrewed the wrong end of the dct tank I gave him to use, and again dumped juice everywhere.

All this contact is driving me crazy..what have I done?
    margyb, Roxxiiangel and tally-ho like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast