Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Everything tasting yuk all of a sudden :/

Everything tasting yuk all of a sudden :/

Ive been vaping and completely smoke free 2 months now, all of a sudden in the last couple of weeks or so everything taste like crap, burnt gross crap. Ive cleaned / changed my tanks but i dunno whats going on I'm sure there is something I'm doing wrong?. Ever since getting a alice in vapeland sample pack a couple weeks ago i cant taste shit. Only flavour i could taste was the b&w cookie everything else pretty much taste the same bleeehh is this a normal thing to happen when its all new? i even just tried my old v2 cig and i taste the same burnt taste. Ive tried these atomized cartridges in the white box from 2 different vendors an they have this disgusting taste every time, i think i cant get that taste out of my mouth right now . Any one else had similar problems ?

Super Moderator
    Try unflavoured juice for a day or so ... should reset your taste buds
    blizzardofaus likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Hi Blizz ... sometimes a really strong vape can send your tastebuds awol ... I don't have a sense of smell , so I taste things different to most , but whenever I get the Bluuurk taste happening , I switch to a clean menthol , or unflavoured for a day or two , and that helps reset things for me anyway

Edit damn GT beat me ... there's a first
    gtadmin and blizzardofaus like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    ^^ that.
    Or eat fruit with acid, like citrus, drink more water.
    This seems to happen to many of us, I went through a few weeks where every single juice tasted the same bleh. If you don't do anything different, just keep on vaping not smoking (a celebration in itself) and hope your flavour will come back. It has for everyone except the very naughtiest of us.
    gtadmin, Fatman and blizzardofaus like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    It has for everyone except the very naughtiest of us.
    Sooo ... has your's come back
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    .. some stuff no one read anyway...
    Edit damn GT beat me ... if only I'd had my Batman latex onsie on at the time, we'd both have njoyed it.
    I saw you you use the new word us vapers have, njoy.
    "I had this new juice, hmmm, I really njoyed it too like."
    "Do you njoy stuff?"
    gtadmin, Fatman and phxrxonic like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Sooo ... has your's come back
    Ha, an attempt to deflect, nice try.
    I'd still crawl a kilometre of soft grass to lick the drip tip that [insert amusingly inappropriate name] used.
    Have you finished beating FM yet?
    gtadmin likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    I saw you you use the new word us vapers have, njoy.
    "I had this new juice, hmmm, I really njoyed it too like."
    "Do you njoy stuff?"
    I had to fight off my Banhammer to like that post
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    yes, this happened to me. and I still have a day like that now and then. as suggested already, I find a day or so of vaping unflavoured juice helps to "reset" my taste buds. I also found that with most the flavours I try, less is more. I mix most doublers at around 1:4 or even 1:5 rather than 1:1. lately, everything has been tasting lovely, which i'm really enjoying, but i'm expecting i'll go thru another blech time again.

there's a bit of a pattern that a lot of people seem to go thru of having a hard time for one reason or another at around 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months. what I've learnt is that if I just keep on keeping on with it, the blech time pass and I come out the other side enjoying vaping even more. hang in there. you've come so far already

Thanks heaps i will give the unflavoured a try! i was thinking it was my gear burning up or something didn't think it was completely a juice issue. Kay the only juice i can taste a little is one i mixed myself like the ratios you said! its a bit frustrating but nothing that would make me get back on the cigs right now i have no desire to! never thought id feel like that!
    Roxxiiangel, kay67kay and Olfella like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast