BLS
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Adding flavour to premixed liquid

Hi everyone, I have got 4 x 50 ml bottles of [health cabins] 18mg red USA tobacco flavor, which is ok but much prefer [Vapekings] black & gold flavor, which i have a fair amount of that left from a prior mix.
    Is it possible to take some liquid out of the red USA mix bottles and add some black & gold tripler in it to enhance the flavor of it and still retain the 18 mg strength.
    would really appreciate any suggestions.
    thank you.

AVF Regular
    what nic strength is your black and gold?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLS View Post
    Hi everyone, I have got 4 x 50 ml bottles of [health cabins] 18mg red USA tobacco flavor, which is ok but much prefer [Vapekings] black & gold flavor, which i have a fair amount of that left from a prior mix.
    Is it possible to take some liquid out of the red USA mix bottles and add some black & gold tripler in it to enhance the flavor of it and still retain the 18 mg strength.
    would really appreciate any suggestions.
    thank you.
    Not without a stronger unflavored nic to add to the mix.

As soon as you add anything to the 18mg/ml USA mix, it is diluting the nic strength.

What you can do though is mix up 25ml of your 18mg/ml red USA with 5ml of VK B&G to make 30ml of juice that is 15mg/ml.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

BLS
    The triple shot bottle of black and gold doesn't say the nicotine strength, checked my order which doesn't say anything about nicotine strength.
    I do have some 36mg & 18 mg unflavored nicotine available to use.

thanks guys.

AVF Regular
    ok. if you mix 1 part triple shot to 1 part 36mg unflavoured, you will end up with rather strong flavoured black and gold at 18mg. but then, if you add some of that to your 18mg us stuff, you will further dilute the flavour of the black and gold with the us stuff and could end up with a juice you really like which will be 18mg. with something like that, it's a matter of playing around with what you have to get something you like. it can be hit and miss.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLS View Post
    The triple shot bottle of black and gold doesn't say the nicotine strength, checked my order which doesn't say anything about nicotine strength.
    I do have some 36mg & 18 mg unflavored nicotine available to use.

thanks guys.
    The VK B&G will be 0mg/ml.
    If you have 36mg/ml unflavored you can make 18mg/ml juice using that & the other two components.
    So, 5ml 36mg/ml unflav + 5ml VK B&G tripler + 20ml 18mg/ml red USA = 18mg/ml juice, which will be slightly stronger in taste but still should be vapable.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

BLS
    Thanks very much guys, very much appreciated.