Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: My Journey into E-Cigs

My Journey into E-Cigs

Hi All

What a great mine of invaluable information this Forum is. Made possible through the dedication of all those members who willingly give their time to help us Newbies.

Iím a regular user of Forums for all sorts of research and often feel a bit guilty that I seem to take more than I give. Anyway Iíve been thinking about how I can make a positive contribution as a Newbie and hereís what Iíve come up with.

Having just got to the point, after a lot of research, of gathering enough information together to enable me to decide what direction I want to go with E-Cigs I thought it may be beneficial for other Newbies to hear about what I did and why. So Iíve documented my journey to date with a view to updating it as I go along.

My ďJournalĒ is not intended to be a one stop go to guide with all the references, explanations and information required by a Newbie to get started. Rather, it is simply a brief outline of my E-Cig journey which attempts to explain the reasons why Iím going to try to convert to E-Cigs and the reasoning behind why Iíve made the decisions I have.

If it does nothing else it may help prompt other Newbies toward some of the things they could think about on the commencement of their journey.

I welcome any comments or questions but just remember, Iím a Newbie too.

So hereís Version 2 of BigKevís Journey.

Not any more now it's Version 5 with new material starting at "Moving Right Along" Page 17.

Regards
    Kevin

BigKev's Journey_V5.pdf
    Last edited by BigKev; 29-07-13 at 09:12 AM.
    Noe, margyb, mavinry4 and 10 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Great Stuff Kev ... It will be interesting to chart your journey with you
    Keep it up , its a great start for beginners to reference !
    mavinry4 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Excellent journal there BK, as a newwbie myself i can identify with most, if not all, your main points!
    Heard lots of good things about JuiceWhore and the same with MBV, just another place to maybe look at is Nicoticket (for your Nic Juice) Nicoticket - anyone? excellent customer service, great prices and the cheapest shipping i have seen ($6.50 USD for an order i just placed). Anyway looking forward to seeing more of your journal as time goes by, best of luck and take care

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

a great read, looking forward to reading more, as I'm in a similar situation, What was the other nic juice competitor you had in mine?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome to AVF Kev.
    If you need help in deciding what to get, don't be afraid to ask us
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Kev, I hope you've ordered your nic juice from the US by now, as it has been taking at least two weeks for stuff to come from there. Sometimes 3 weeks if they take a detour to customs.

Also, our local WA vendor, Vapebar, have the option of picking up your order from their place in Burswood, just off Great Eastern Highway. So you pay no shipping costs and if you place your order before 10am you can pick it up the same day after 3pm. Otherwise they do ship the same day, and always use express post so I've always got my orders the next day if I put it in before 10am, and sometimes even if I don't.

I enjoyed reading your journal!
    Last edited by JenJ; 07-07-13 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    Excellent journal there BK, as a newwbie myself i can identify with most, if not all, your main points!
    Heard lots of good things about JuiceWhore and the same with MBV, just another place to maybe look at is Nicoticket (for your Nic Juice) Nicoticket - anyone? excellent customer service, great prices and the cheapest shipping i have seen ($6.50 USD for an order i just placed). Anyway looking forward to seeing more of your journal as time goes by, best of luck and take care
    Hi DishD

Nicoticket is not one of the suppliers I looked at but having just had a quick peek they don't sell what I'm after. I'm wanting nic juice with no flavouring (100%PG) in a larger quantity that I can mix with my flavoured juice doublers from JuiceWhore. Would be way to expensive to buy in the small quantities Nicoticket supply.

Thanks for the suggestion though, it's al good grist for the mill.

Regards
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    a great read, looking forward to reading more, as I'm in a similar situation, What was the other nic juice competitor you had in mine?
    Hi arjay

Looked at quite a few and narrowed it down to Nicvape, RTS Vapes and Mt Baker. Then to RTS and Mt. As you know Mt Baker won my race pretty much based on the price of postage.

Regards
    Kevin

AVF Regular
    No worries BK, now that i see what you are after, i must admit mixing up Nic with doublers has never entered the little grey cells... as i say mate best of luck and look forward to the next edition of the Journal!

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    Read your journal and all I can say is "excellent", your a logical, methodical type and the process you are using is bang on, the tactile experience is a strong one, I wish you well.
    margyb likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast