Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Finally ordered some nic juice :)

Finally ordered some nic juice :)

Finally ordered some nic juice from OS vendors.(nicoticket and HealthCabin). Was trying to live with 0mg juice(trying to quit) but still have to light up analogue(Windfield white) couple of times a day.
    hopefully will kick analogue for good when i get my juices.

PS: also ordered stardust v3 and kanger protank from vapeking yesterday . can the clearomiser be cleaned?
    essiemessy and TheDishD like this.

It will be much easier for you vaping nic. You can just rinse the clearo in warm water, that's all I do at a minimum.

The stardusts from vapeking are fully replaceable, so you can take them apart and clean them and also buy replaceable heads if they get old. I'm sure there's some videos on YouTube, I don't usually dry burn mine like some people do tho and I find they last ages.

AVF Regular
    both the stardusts and protanks can be washed with warm water, and they both have replaceable coils. when they start getting too gunked up to clean and taste really nasty, ya just stick a new coil in.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Vaping with nic is really going to help you give up all cancer sticks, much more quickly than vaping with no nic.
    Since you are down to a few cancer sticks per day, I think juice @ 6mg/ml - 12mg/ml should be what you need, initially.
    After a month or so of no cancer sticks, you can look at cutting back on the nic if you really want to.
    fabricator4 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Thanks for the info guys. Will try all the options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Vaping with nic is really going to help you give up all cancer sticks, much more quickly than vaping with no nic.
    Since you are down to a few cancer sticks per day, I think juice @ 6mg/ml - 12mg/ml should be what you need, initially.
    After a month or so of no cancer sticks, you can look at cutting back on the nic if you really want to.
    Ya, all I ordered was 6mg/ml. Although I know someone mentioned here that vaping 16mg/ml is closer to smoking analogue. Will see what happens. Lols

Not game enough to try DIY juice yet but I did got some unflavoured nic juice just in case. Had bad experience mixing peach and RY4 from vapebar, burns my throat.Could it be the PG/VG ratio? RY4 is 50/50 and it was fine. But when I mixed the sample peach, it turned bad.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak86 View Post
    Finally ordered some nic juice from OS vendors.(nicoticket and HealthCabin). Was trying to live with 0mg juice(trying to quit) but still have to light up analogue(Windfield white) couple of times a day.
    hopefully will kick analogue for good when i get my juices.

PS: also ordered stardust v3 and kanger protank from vapeking yesterday . can the clearomiser be cleaned?
    I have faith you can kick those nasty stinkies~! Thank you for your order!

Precise ELA w/ Precise Strata RDA by Super T Mfg | BCV Surfrider (Brass 18650) w/ Brass Quasar #LE-378 | GP PAPS 18500 LUX Edition v3 #136 w/ Brass Monkee (Stainless Cap) | JM22 Pressed Brass Set #049 (18650, 18500, 18350) w/ GP Paps v3 Caps & Switches, topped with Brass Quasar #LE-386, Naval Brass Tugboat #0347, Veritas RDA | REO Grand w/ RM2 x2 (Black Wrinkle, Green) | ZNA30 #1201 w/ 22m Patriot RDA

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak86 View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. Will try all the options.

Ya, all I ordered was 6mg/ml. Although I know someone mentioned here that vaping 16mg/ml is closer to smoking analogue. Will see what happens. Lols

Not game enough to try DIY juice yet but I did got some unflavoured nic juice just in case. Had bad experience mixing peach and RY4 from vapebar, burns my throat.Could it be the PG/VG ratio? RY4 is 50/50 and it was fine. But when I mixed the sample peach, it turned bad.
    It's hard to say what was going on with that peach you mixed up, without more information, like;
    What device were you using it in?
    It could be that you were getting dry /burnt hits.
    What PG/VG ratio were you using in your mix?
    PG does add to TH but it usually is not as bad as you describe.
    What nic strength did you mix at?
    Nic is primarily responsible for TH.
    Are you certain of what %'s you used in your mix?
    Too much flavor can taste nasty.

It may also be that you are allergic to something in the peach flavoring, I would try mixing it in some plain VG, in a small amount to see if it has the same effect, if it does then you've probably found the culprit.

When asking questions like these, it is a good idea to provide as much info as you can on what you were using, what juice , PG/VG ratio & nic strength, so that we can work out the likely causes faster.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

using ego-c upgrade battery with startdust v2
    both juices are 0mg nic got locally.
    was vaping RY4 and when the juice ran out in the tank, filled it up with 0.5ml of RY4 50/50 and 0.5ml peach sample ratio unknown(was a sample). Both 0mg.

how do i prevent dry/burnt hits? ( i shall use the "search" now as well)
    thanks
    Last edited by Ak86; 13-07-13 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    I have faith you can kick those nasty stinkies~! Thank you for your order!
    thanks, more order to come. just need to try more flavor and pick the ones i like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast