Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Nic delivery times

Nic delivery times

Hi all,

I'm a new vaper and looking for some advice!

First up, thanks to the Admins for keeping this resource, it's a fantastic resource and has certainly helped me get a basic understanding of what's what of the last few weeks since being introduced to vaping by a mate.

I have read through many threads about nic, the pros and cons, what to avoid etc, but what I'm missing is a vendor with fast delivery! Just wondering if someone could give me some advice on the fasted way they have ordered nic? I don't mind paying more for postage to get started, I just don't wan to have a shiny new vape and juices moking me for weeks while I duck out for an analogue!

I understand this path will not be the cheapest option, but I was hoping for some advice on vendor and fastest postage option some of you have had experience with to guide me before I take the plunge!

Cheers
    Rolli

Oops, I should add - I'm in Perth! (I know I know, add 20 years onto everything)!

AVF Regular
    How ever which way you go ..u can't speed up planes.so...order some from healthcabin...china..if you do it today you'll see it mid to late next week..use ems or dhl..dhl sometimes muck around with processing...i use ems from certain Chinese vendors and its usually 4-5 days..if yr in a real hurry dont do US orders...you'll be mouldy by the time it gets to you...also a crowd in NZ..soulblu or something reckons they can have u up n running in 3 days...good luck..you learn patience pretty quick in this game..
    jen and Olfella like this.

AVF Regular
    Soulblu.co.nz ecigs.net.nz nakedvapour.co.nz

All expensive but should get to WA in 2-4 working days. China (healthcabin) will get it there in a minimum of 4 days, sometimes up to 8 but rarely - that's your next option.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rolli View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a new vaper and looking for some advice!

First up, thanks to the Admins for keeping this resource, it's a fantastic resource and has certainly helped me get a basic understanding of what's what of the last few weeks since being introduced to vaping by a mate.

I have read through many threads about nic, the pros and cons, what to avoid etc, but what I'm missing is a vendor with fast delivery! Just wondering if someone could give me some advice on the fasted way they have ordered nic? I don't mind paying more for postage to get started, I just don't wan to have a shiny new vape and juices moking me for weeks while I duck out for an analogue!

I understand this path will not be the cheapest option, but I was hoping for some advice on vendor and fastest postage option some of you have had experience with to guide me before I take the plunge!

Cheers
    Rolli
    Ive used health cabin a couple of times, 5-7 days via DHL (last Oder, placed on a Thurs night, arrived Monday)
    Last edited by lheamfrg; 13-07-13 at 11:51 AM.

AVF Regular
    Hi rolli I am in Perth as well and health cabin got to me (up in them that hills) in 6 days. US orders can take weeks I have found :-(

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome to AVF.
    This is what you want in 36mg/ml 75/25 PG/VG:
    115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    I have only ever used EMS shipping& never had a problem getting my order within a week, DHL takes about the same amount of time but they have been picky about what they will ship recently & they like to add extra charges to the unwary.

If you are near the Airport or feel like making a trip, hit me up in PM I'm sure I have something here to get you started with, of course as per forum rules & Aus laws I can't give you any nic, so I won't do that
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    If you do not want to mix your own or you need something to get you through until your nic bottle arrives get it from NZ. https://www.ecigs.net.nz/
    I ordered my nic on the 3rd and it hasn't even left america yet. can take a couple weeks.
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Vaper View Post
    If you do not want to mix your own or you need something to get you through until your nic bottle arrives get it from NZ. https://www.ecigs.net.nz/
    I ordered my nic on the 3rd and it hasn't even left america yet. can take a couple weeks.
    I was going to recommend that one too, for a fast emergency supply. Three days to Brisbane via Sydney on flat rate $11.40 Toll/Ipec express courier, You have to be there to sign for the package when it arrives otherwise you will be chasing it.

Outstanding service from these guys, 30ml bottles were $15 last time I looked (months ago). If you want some nicotine e-liquid fast give them a go. You might even get it in three days as well NZ-Sydney-Perth. Maybe- I don't know how Toll works over that way.

I'm guessing you might be rollie smoker by your name. If you want a tobacco flavour their "drummers rollie" isn't bad (my brand) but I actually found the "bankers rollie" nicer, and very much like bank tobacco. I went right off strong tobacco flavours when my taste and smell came back, but they did it for me at the time.
    Darth_Vaper and TheDishD like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I was going to recommend that one too, for a fast emergency supply. Three days to Brisbane via Sydney on flat rate $11.40 Toll/Ipec express courier, You have to be there to sign for the package when it arrives otherwise you will be chasing it.

Outstanding service from these guys, 30ml bottles were $15 last time I looked (months ago). If you want some nicotine e-liquid fast give them a go. You might even get it in three days as well NZ-Sydney-Perth. Maybe- I don't know how Toll works over that way.

I'm guessing you might be rollie smoker by your name. If you want a tobacco flavour their "drummers rollie" isn't bad (my brand) but I actually found the "bankers rollie" nicer, and very much like bank tobacco. I went right off strong tobacco flavours when my taste and smell came back, but they did it for me at the time.

Yep they are good and fast shipping 3 days from Order to my door in Tassie, 30ml $12 plus $14.90 Toll express shipping(flat rate), if your in a pinch then they are well worth a look as stated by the 2 above posts

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast