Like Tree14Likes
  • 7 Post By plugs4
  • 5 Post By TheDishD
  • 1 Post By plugs4
  • 1 Post By Domo

Thread: Waiting....

Waiting....

So..
    after a few weeks of questions and research i have finally put my orders in from a few places i ordered a heap of stuff from HC also vaping cobra also fast tech also plume room (juice) and indigo vaper (juice)

while i was trying to stick to a budget it kinda blew out the more i looked the more went into the cart haha ( Im sure everyone has had this problem) so nearly $250 later now i have the wait for it all to arrive

must say thank you to everyone for advice and tips and im sure as i get started i will be asking a lot more questions one thing that i find amazing is the amount of options there are its kinda a big mind f@#$ at first but i think im getting my head around it slowly

thanks agian

AVF Regular
    Agree the peps at AVF are awesome

"The Only Stupid Question, is the one thats never asked"

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

The plume room and indigo vapor have come out of nowhere and are doing a roaring trade with all the advertising on here. Good luck with the juices mate, hope you enjoy them. Try the local Aussie doublers, cheaper but better IMO

Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    The plume room and indigo vapor have come out of nowhere and are doing a roaring trade with all the advertising on here. Good luck with the juices mate, hope you enjoy them. Try the local Aussie doublers, cheaper but better IMO
    i will be trying local vendors for sure the whole mixing nic and pg and vg with doublers sorta worried me out of it at first thats why i went the way of US vendors thats sell nic juice as i new this juice would take the longest i orders this before everything else after having a look at youtube and various post on AVF i have realized mixing my own juice with doublers should not be to hard so i ordered all the gear from HC as it seem cheaper and also shipping time was far less then US
    so as soon as it gets here a will orders some local mixers and give it all a go
    lozza 82 likes this.

Congrats! I bought premixed when I first started vaping too as mixing my own was all too daunting. Now I have favourites in both US premix and local doublers Just do whatever works for you and keeps you off cigarettes!

I'm an unashamedly huge Plume Room fan. What did you order?
    lheamfrg likes this.

from plume room i ordered
    banana pudding , the cherry soda one , and the candied cavendish

and from indigo i order the fruit sampler pack i did not want to go overboared in as if i got everything i wanted it would cost me a fortune haha

i have ordered a tobacco from HC but i dont think i will like the whole tobacco flavour but got one just incase

When you get your gear it will all make a lot more sense..far easier with your kit in front of you to work out whats what.