Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: My head is spinning

My head is spinning

I started vaping Monday of last week.

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to smoking, tried Damiana (herb/tea) but that made the house stink and didn't give me a nicotine fix.
    Monday of last week I was in Cignall down Fitzroy Street and they had an e-cigs there so I thought I'd give it a go.

The brand was Excel and they're pretty awful with no nicotine but having purchased these made me google e-cigs to find out more, I knew there'd be something better than these shit things.

Having found out there are so many brands out there I was a bit confused, but I knew I wanted a portable charger with my e-cigs and found Apollo. I got my kit on Monday and the quality was so much better than Excel but the postage was really expensive. I got 5 flavour cartridges...coffee, menthol, classic tobacco, cherry and vanilla. I also purchased 30mls (12 nic) of Classic Tobacco e-liquid. I like it, but keen to try other stuff.

But what I don't want is to become obsessed trying to find that perfect flavour. I hope to find a few suppliers of e-liquids that are well priced and postage doesn't cost the earth. Any suggestions would be great.

*** removed as per member request ***
    Last edited by alegria; 22-07-13 at 09:38 PM.

thank you
    Last edited by Miss Anthrope; 19-07-13 at 12:12 PM.
    alegria likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hello and welcome to the world of vaping/smoke free!
    It can be a little bit of head spin trying to get around all the options out there, alegria has listed some very fine companies and flavours there, I will only suggest that you read through the review section on juices and see what takes your eye. Feel free to leave a comment or PM direct the person who did the review if you would like more info. All the best and good luck with keeping off the ciggies
    alegria and Miss Anthrope like this.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Before you find the one you love the most,,,there should be lots of attempt,,,nobody knows what you really want,but youself. alegria's recommendation may help U
    electronic cigarette wholesale from Joycheapbuy.com,MOQ=10, over 250$ will be FREE for shipping

Hi there Miss Anthrope,
    First off welcome!
    What all of our local vendors sell is "doublers" ( to be mixed 50/50 with un flavored nic juice ) and "Triplers" (to be mixed 1/3 nic, 1/3 vg or pg and 1/3 the tripler)
    You have to outsource the nic from overseas, a few off the top of my head are healthcabin (china) and Mt Baker Vapor ( US ). There will be more experienced folks chime in about where they get there supply from.
    if your looking for cheap premixed ejuice Mt baker Vapor will have some while your ordering your nic.
    for local vendors i personally love Vape Bar, vape king and
    Juice whore's - musk
    - Del's Ultimate Pipe
    - Snowy Mountain Dew
    - Menthol Butters

And when your looking to upgrade your current gear i can highly recommend getting
    2x Ego Twist 1000mah
    1x Ego Usb Charger
    2x Evod Tanks
    and a pack of heads for the evods and you should be set for a while, i personally started on 2 twist battery's and im still using them today ( plus or minus a few other gadgets ) ;D

(oh man alegria's recommendations have got me on the hunt again)
    margyb, Samtron and Miss Anthrope like this.

I'm really happy to have discovered e-ciggies. I'm enjoying them more than smoking and can't wait to try some flavours. I just hope I don't become obsessed. I'm replacing a bad habit with a not as bad habit. AND, I want to save money,not spend more
    margyb and essiemessy like this.

around here we call it a "hobby"

Retired Account
    Firstly, welcome to AVF, Miss Anthrope. Please look through the newbie section for loads of advice in finding the right thing for you.

Secondly, Alegria, I think it would be good if you would acknowledge that these liquids you are recommending are ones you are about to have a commercial involvement with. To be honest, none of our other vendors would get away with hawking their wares in the way you are.
    Noe, Australis, Crisscross and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Secondly, Alegria, I think it would be good if you would acknowledge that these liquids you are recommending are ones you are about to have a commercial involvement with. To be honest, none of our other vendors would get away with hawking their wares in the way you are.
    I appreciate the feedback but I am not selling anything yet and when I do it will be from my own site.

These vendors - SOME of which I will carry - have been my personal favorites for months.

I DO NOT benefit in any way from sending people to vendors directly.
    I do not give any affiliate codes or ask them to mention I referred them.

These are genuine suggestions from months of trail and error - having wasted unfathomable amounts of money on sub-standard liquids.

I have recommended these vendors (and others) long before I ever intended to sell any of them and for now - like you - I am a member and I am voicing my personal opinion which I believe is just as valid as yours.

I am not hawking any wares and take offense to this statement.

I have edited my signature to include a disclaimer until I receive official vendor status. My posts reflect my opinion as an individual, forum member and vaper and are not a promotion.
    Last edited by alegria; 19-07-13 at 01:05 PM.
    Cath Mort, JenJ and Miss Anthrope like this.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast