Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: are vamo mods any good?

are vamo mods any good?

Hi all. Got my Varie this week and it is awesome! I was wanting to get a just incase (anything happens to the Varie) mod and was thinking of a vamo. Are these any good?

AVF Regular
    I have 4 Vamo`s sitting in front of me right now and have never had a problem with any of them. I plant whatever on them and they never fail to do their job and dont look as pig dog ugly as a z max.
    Olfella and Reezy like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Yes.
    For the money, I think a Vamo is one of the very best buys available to a vaper.
    Variable volts, variable watts, resistance check, short circuit protection, solid.
    For under $30 OS, more locally with ubeaut support, a must have device.
    Robray, Olfella and Reezy like this.

Yep, like mine too, funny old thing is-I use both my SVD and Vamo V2 equally in tandem and my 18650 Panasonics (always equally charged in pairs) the batteries in the Vamo seems to be lasting a bit longer, noticed this when re charging, one battery would be at 3.6v the other on the SVD would be 3.49v and took about a further 40 min to charge back to 4.21 v on my Nitecore I2
    Reezy likes this.

Yes just was looking at reviews and a lot say a lotta bang for little bucks! Are they up there with provarie and if not are they better than a cheap ego? I've noticed there's version 2 & 3 vamo's...is there much difference between them?

Have a Vamo V2 and love it, look nice with a silver tank and work flawlessly. Although I came from an Ego battery so wasn't hard to beat.
    Reezy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Reezy View Post
    Are they up there with provarie

and if not are they better than a cheap ego?

I've noticed there's version 2 & 3 vamo's...is there much difference between them?
    No. vamos are cheaper for a reason. good bang for buck but nothing on the provari

Yes, but egos work well anyway

V3 has updated screen and looks like freddy kreuger had at it. if you can get a v4 it has the smooth lines of the v2 (but otherwise same as a v3)
    Reezy likes this.

AVF Regular
    for a cheap back up, it would be perfect, I reckon. it's one of my main vaping power supplies. I've had no problems with it at all, apart from the "black chrome" finish is starting to wear off. having said that, if it was just going to sit in a drawer as a back up, an ego twist or vision spinner would do just as well.
    Reezy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    for a cheap back up, it would be perfect, I reckon. it's one of my main vaping power supplies. I've had no problems with it at all, apart from the "black chrome" finish is starting to wear off. having said that, if it was just going to sit in a drawer as a back up, an ego twist or vision spinner would do just as well.
    Yeah mine would be lucky to have half a micron of black chrome on it. Im planning to maybe try giving one a nice coat of 14k gold accents just to see how it looks.
    Reezy likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Yeah ego's are what I started with and did the job getting me off the cigs. Just need a little more oomph in my back up.
    What's the best battery to use in the vamo. ..I've heard a lot where loosing contact can be an issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast