Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Day One

Day One

Hi guys,

While I've been lurching around for a while, I recently bought a kit from vapebar, along with health cabin and juice who're.

All of which impressed me with they service and speed of delivery. Which is great of the industry!

Anyway, today was the first day of being smoke free in nearly 20 years. I've tried to quit before, and never made it through a whole day.

And while I have been 'missing' that stinky little fire stick with some of my daily routines, the nic in the vape has kept me from going postal on some random for no good reason (winning!!)

Anyway, come to think of it, this is a completely pointless thread. But I'd like to thanks to those who have either posted replies to questions I've had, those gumbies before me that asked the stupid questions that I would have asked too, and the AVF community. It's a great resource to have for gumbies like me and the many more to follow.

Cheers
    Michael
    margyb, Crisscross, CMB and 19 others like this.
    Combined Vape tally - $1,202.36 since 18JUL13
    His and hers provaris just destroyed my break even timeframe!!

AVF Regular
    hey rolli. good job head on up to the general discussion forum and keep an eye on the perth vape meet thread. we're getting together on august 10 at the (I think) broken hill hotel in vic park.

linky so ya don't have to search too hard if you haven't already found it Perth vape meet
    Last edited by kay67kay; 21-07-13 at 12:31 AM. Reason: put wrong date for meet
    CMB likes this.

Not pointless at all Michael, so welcome and don't be shy to ask any questions none of us here know it all so one way or the other we are all still learning.

Retired Account
    Hi Michael and welcome to AVF. Don't feel too much of a gumbie.. one day you'll most likely be doing your own gumbie question answering duty!
    Good luck with vaping.. only gumbie question is the one you don't ask
    jen likes this.

Good on you for your first smoke free day in 20 years! Just vape every time you feel like a smoke and it will be a breeze!

Good luck and ask anything here, always someone to help

Good onya rolli! U'll soon be reaping a vast improvement in health. I had a horrible chesty cough which magically disappeared a week after I quit the cigs an started vaping. The people here are great!

Awesome work Michael, well done and keep it up. Some of us, like me, are gumbies for life.
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    WELL DONE ROLLI ON DAY 1

jen, Megan and Reezy like this.

AVF Regular
    double post was not my fault either

AVF Regular
    the longer u keep at it, the easier it gets. When u really really really crave for a stinkie, just chain vape non stop for 5 mins, and you'll be fine.
    tally-ho likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast