Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: kit arrived

kit arrived

so my kit arrived this morning !!!

everything is great just wandering is it ment to be harsh on your throat or am i doing something wrong ?
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    Probably nicotine levels are too strong. Whats the strength?

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    yep, could be the nic level or maybe the pg level. pg is what give the juice it's punch or throat hit. i use higer vg levels cos vg is what produces lots of nice vapour. i find high pg juices too harsh on my throat and have cut my nicotine down to 10mg/ml as well. i think i must have a very sensitive throat or something

AVF Regular
    I find vaping very harsh on the throat compared to smoking, and I found that right from my very first inhale on an ego. It took my breath away actually.

Nicotine when it's not coated with tar in smoke is peppery and burny. But after a while you do get a tolerance to it, and some juices are better than others for the harsh, peppery throat hit thing.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    It could be that you are getting dry hits from your clearos/atties, make sure the wicks are completely soaked & working properly. Some top coil clearos dry out if you don't tilt the unit to wet the wicks occasionally.
    Otherwise it is likely the nic, which you should get used to after a day or two, be sure to have a drink nearby & take frequent sips.
    Samtron likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    I found that I was inhaling as though it was a cigarette and coughing like mad - this may help: How To Vape: The Correct Way To Use An Electronic Cigarette.

I also find the suggestion of drinking water helpful.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

the first lot of juice was one from HC and only 11mg and it took my breath away and made me cough like no ciggarette has .... but in saying that i change clearo and put some of the juice i got from indigo vaper into another clearo and thats 18mg and yeh it was a little harsh at first but has only got better the longer i have vaped it so i dunno if its just the juice or not but i will keep trying the other HC juice and try and work it out

hey i have not had i ciggie all day
    Noe, CCC, Sign me up and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thats great, well done.

Different clearos / cartos will react differently in terms of throat hit. Also it will be a little harsher your first time vaping but you do get used to it. First few vapes in the morning are always a little harsher than usual.

If you start getting headaches, feeling a little nauseas, shakes, you might be getting too much nic in your system and you should drop the strength.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    Thats great, well done.

Different clearos / cartos will react differently in terms of throat hit. Also it will be a little harsher your first time vaping but you do get used to it. First few vapes in the morning are always a little harsher than usual.

If you start getting headaches, feeling a little nauseas, shakes, you might be getting too much nic in your system and you should drop the strength.
    Or just stop chain vaping & put the thing down for half an hour
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Or just stop chain vaping & put the thing down for half an hour
    haha i have found my self chain vaping haha had to go and put it in another room for a while as i was just vaping because i could i think haha reall quite enjoying this
    Noe and bethydy like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast