Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Weight Loss

Weight Loss

Since I've been vaping, I have found that I don't seem to have as many cravings, and my appetite is reduced. I haven't weighed myself, and havn't noticed any change in the way my clothes (stretchy comfy stuff) are fitting me.
    Has anyone here lost weight because of e-cigs?

AVF Regular
    Yep, over the 3 mths or so since I've started vaping I've lost about 3kg. I used to eat chocolate in the evenings a lot and I hardly even think of chocolate these days.

I also don't eat anything between meals and often skip meals because I'd rather vape than eat.

Not related to your question but just another 'symptom' of vaping, I don't get sleepy at night so I go to bed much later and still wake up at the crack of dawn and can't get back to sleep...so I feel sleep deprived, which makes me feel like crap.

I'm still trying to figure out how to solve that one. I tried vaping lower mg in the evenings but I end up chain vaping furiously all night!
    ANTOSS and bethydy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Yep, over the 3 mths or so since I've started vaping I've lost about 3kg. I used to eat chocolate in the evenings a lot and I hardly even think of chocolate these days.

I also don't eat anything between meals and often skip meals because I'd rather vape than eat.

Not related to your question but just another 'symptom' of vaping, I don't get sleepy at night so I go to bed much later and still wake up at the crack of dawn and can't get back to sleep...so I feel sleep deprived, which makes me feel like crap.

I'm still trying to figure out how to solve that one. I tried vaping lower mg in the evenings but I end up chain vaping furiously all night!
    the sleep deprivation doesn't sound good at all. I have a sleeping disorder that I don't want to make worse. Ugh.

AVF Regular
    I haven't lost any weight, but I haven't gained any, either, which I did with every other method of getting off the stinkies. that's a win in my opinion

AVF Regular
    Initially when i gave up cigarettes it messed with my sleep. Went back to normal after a month or so.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    When I've given up cigarettes in past it hasn't affected my sleep, if anything I remember sleeping better...or at least waking up in the morning feeling good and refreshed.

That hasn't happened with vaping, and I"m sure now after observing myself that nicotine is a stimulant for me. I'm struggling to moderate it actually.

AVF Regular
    I am curious about the origin of your screen name.

Is it a play on misanthrope

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Anthrope View Post
    Since I've been vaping, I have found that I don't seem to have as many cravings, and my appetite is reduced. I haven't weighed myself, and havn't noticed any change in the way my clothes (stretchy comfy stuff) are fitting me.
    Has anyone here lost weight because of e-cigs?
    The oposite for me, I was a Chef for 10 years, food tasted bland when I was a smoker, now?, I EAT EVERYTHING!!! MWHAHAHAHA!
    Milkman_, magicman and KitKat like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I am curious about the origin of your screen name.

Is it a play on misanthrope
    yes it is but I'm not really though, but sometimes I think I should be.

I've stacked on the weight lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast