Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Tanks

Red face Tanks

Ok so good news no ciggys for 3 days and have not really felt like one but as soon as i get that feeling i chain vape and before i know it the feeling is gone !! Anyway my question

What im looking for is peoples thoughts on

Carto tank or Atty tank ??

and what ones are best and why i will be using them probably on the itaste mvp or a ego twist

i also like a ticker juice more vapor and not as strong throat hit

also i want a tank so that i can last the whole day with out running out of juice i have noticed the atty tanks seem to be better but more fiddling around setting them up and more $$$ i would prefer something relatively easy to set up as im a noob but if it mean trading quality for some extra time to set up i can live with that

im using clearos at the moment and just would not mind trying something different

thanks

Hi Plugs, thats great news!
    Well you will get different views on the tanks but perhaps as a starter you could try the carto and tanks that are cheap enough if you dont like them (I think you will) found here. Boge F17 Cartomizer Tank They have bigger sizes too but this size looks better on an ego! You can then move on to pyrex glass tanks which I use and like Smoktech Pyrex DCT Cartomizer Tank VapeKing have the cartos you would need, slotted or punched! These are just my suggestions and they work for me, you will get alot of other suggestions I am sure :-)
    I like custardy vapes and find they are nice and thick but of course if your mixing your own more VG will give you a thicker liquid than the PG which helps with flavour and TH.

thanks i found after viewing the many treads there will be many different views and this can only be a good thing i guess what one person love the next will hate so i know its a kinda broad question but thats ok plenty of things to try

As a beginner carto tanks shit me to tears and I really took vaping up like a duck to water with clearomisers, in particular bottom coil ones like MT BCC (still use them as a daily now) or even just Stardusts which are so simple.

I do have some Boge XL cartos on the way plus 4 tanks so I can give it another try just to be sure.

AVF Regular
    yep yep. bethy is steering you right. the smok dct is great for a mod. the f17s are great for ego style batteries. I would suggest vks slotted cartos to go with them from vapeking. if you haven't used cartos before, I'd suggest watching a youtube vid on how to prime them. if you don't do it properly, you'll kill the carto. I find the condom method of priming them the best way.

I've got some little 510 atty/tank things and don't like them at all. they look cheap and nasty and are just not a good set up as far as i'm concerned.

Super Moderator
    I love my boge cartos in a tank. I find the easiest punches to use are the screw type ones, then you get to know how many turns to get the right size hole. To prime it, I just put some juice in and flick the carto like you used to do with thermometers. Then basically keep repeating until a tiny bit of juice comes out of the punched hole. Then I know it's good to go.

I use 100% vg juice, and get loads of vapour and not a huge throat hit which is just how I love my vape
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Well you have some good consistent advice already.
    I agree with the others, the vks slotted cartomizer is probably the best for you. Start at around 4 volts don't go to high on the voltage. Buy at least 2 packets or you will be shopping all the time. The smoktech dct tank looks good and is ok, the boge f16 is half the price and is just ok.
    You will be better off with 2of the boge so you can dip your toe for small money and buy better after you have gone through some kind of learning curve. Make sure you chuck the carto that comes with the tank you buy, they are garbage. These tanks are full sized and hold plenty of juice but can look odd on a small battery without a skirt.
    Something to think about; I use a kanger pro tank for my evening vape with my evening ejuice and this comes with the skirt you will probably want. Vapeking has everything you need.
    You will probably want to start thinking about a mod in a few weeks when the ecig has displaced anough cigarette money.

AVF Regular
    I'm still working out whether I like Smok or Boge cartos better. Had plenty of duds of both. When they work, they rock. When they don't, it's messy and time-consuming and frustrating and.. and.. LOL
    I do happily use more tanks than clearos these days, though.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Super Moderator
    Been using liquinators with a carto for nearly 2 years now. Still using the same ones...
    From what I hear Boge F17's do the same thing (not sure on life span though). They.just.work.

I'm a lazy vaper so I don't like fiddling around with things, just wanna have it going as I have other stuff I should be doing mostly.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    VapeOnly BCC or a Protank, are good sized tanks, with bottom coils for a not so hot vape like you get from top coil clearos.

They both have replaceable heads, which are easy to take out the old & put in the new, fill & vape all day with them.
    You may need to play with the wicks on them to get it wicking properly for your high VG juice, by removing some of the wick from the head but once you get that sorted they are good fog machines.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast